• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bythryth

Recruit
5 Badges
Apr 21, 2022
  • Dungeonland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Prison Architect
Hi there, so recently I downloaded the Paradox Launcher V2, logging in with my paradox account with my linked steam account it seems that none of my games that should be on the launcher are not showing up. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall the launcher and it is not seeming to work, its been on "Please wait, while fetching your games". If anyone has anything that could help, please share it

Attachments

• paradox.JPG
    paradox.JPG
    61,6 KB · Views: 0
None of the games we see under your account here have been ported to that platform. Only Stellaris and games newer than that have been.

You'll need to play those games from Steam as before.

All the best!

Hearts of Iron 4 is newer than Stellaris yet when I open the launcher, the launcher doesn't say "Please wait, while fetching your games," it just straight up says I have no games on the account which is false.
Well, HOI4 was released ~1 month after Stellaris, but had been in development much longer so is really an older game.

Regardless, HOI4 was never ported to the standalone launcher platform, so will never appear there.

You need to play it from the vendor client - Steam, GoG/Galaxy, Epic or MS/Gamepass.

Well, HOI4 was released ~1 month after Stellaris, but had been in development much longer so is really an older game.

Regardless, HOI4 was never ported to the standalone launcher platform, so will never appear there.

You need to play it from the vendor client - Steam, GoG/Galaxy, Epic or MS/Gamepass.
are any of the games under my account ported to standalone

are any of the games under my account ported to standalone
The only PDS game valid there now is Imperator, the others are all PI games like Surviving Mars and Battletech. Sorry!