• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No problem! I'll see if I can upload them later this week. I'll PM you when I do. Also, I thought there were some icon mods for AOD, but I don't have the game or Iron Cross so I might be wrong.
Please pm the icons to me too, i need, i can´t play whith vanilla icons!!
Thanks!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Please pm the icons to me too, i need, i can´t play whith vanilla icons!!
Thanks!
Unfortunately, the hard drive that I had the icons stored on is dead.. You guys might try asking around in the AOD and Iron Cross forums.

Reactions:
Okay, thanks for response. RIP pasha's harddrive :D
Makes me sick to my stomach with all that data and GFX lost. Even though it sat in a box for over a decade.

Okay, thanks for response. RIP pasha's harddrive :D

Hey guys, I found this link for Skiff icons for Mod 34 over in the Iron Cross forum. I haven't inspected them, but they should work in HOI2

The user NukePL91 noticed some errors in bit count on some of the images. I've updated the download links with corrections, and also some new icons are included. Mostly various airplanes and ships.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hello!
I have added a link to Patreon if anyone wants to show their appreciation or support: patreon.com/user?u=83968531

This does not mean that I will update the mod more frequently (sorry) and the mod is of course still completely free. I also appreciate the few images I have borrowed so it should definitely not be seen as payment for the mod itself - which is against the forum rules as well.

It's just a way for people to donate a small sum in appreciation for my work done, if you want. I haven't kept count but it should be several hundred hours by now.

I haven't stopped working on it though, I'm just doing it at a slow pace and I want to release new versions with enough content so it doesn't feel like a waste of time for you to download it. Have patience :)

• 5Like
Reactions:
  • 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Will the models here work with Edge of darkness mod?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: