• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EDIT2: Works now! :D Reinstallation of Arma did wonders, it seems. Thank you all for your help. Getting my ass pwnoxored as CSA atm...

And DAMN, I gotta say, this new Beta has made the 2nd USCW 4xharder for the poor syndies. Union State has a butt-kicking airforce, Canada&CO attacks right away, every move you take gives dissent (at 45% atm) and despite the fact that Mexicans, CoF and UoB all pledged their support in the International of '36 they have -100% relations with CSA. No one sent anything to help. And the army is like 12 militias... this is what I call a challenge! :rofl:

Last edited:
When the Franco-german war started, I as Austria declared war to France, and took Italy. After that I placed my army to Franco-Italien border, and waited for someone to win in the west (I didnt want to mess up event chain), but after long stalemate I intervened and took almost all of France, including Paris. Now I cannot liberate anything from my part of France, and I dont want to keep it. Is there any way to give this land to National France (if I modify save game will some event fire which will simbolize return of National France to homeland - with new leaders, tech teams, ministers? - or can I simply fire that event, will it then give mainland France to National France?)?

P.S. What happens if Germany or France wins the war?

P.P.S. Sorry for bad english.

Last edited:
the post-war events as of right now are broken and don't work well

There are a lot of post-war events currently being work on I think - such as if Canada beats the UoB, fixing the events for France and German victories

I am not sure if stuff for National France is being worked on yet but I have at least seen some discussion of that......

Marshall seems to be both a general in the CSA army and a Mj. General in that of USA.

its quite a common name, what skill does the CSA bloke have? its probably a different person.

I don´t know if you change it, because I don´t arrive to it, but when you can choose the Carlist Spain as the common Spain, all the units have the same name as the vasquees. I don´t like it because the Carlist movement was more extendend, not only in Euskady.

But for the rest, it´s a great mod. Good work ;)

Kasakka said:
Marshall seems to be both a general in the CSA army and a Mj. General in that of USA.

No, it is in fact the same George Marshall in both armies... the events that release the American revolters lack commands that sleep the rebel military leaders like Patton, Halsey, Curtis LeMay, and Marshall.

I don´t know if you change it, because I don´t arrive to it, but when you can choose the Carlist Spain as the common Spain, all the units have the same name as the vasquees. I don´t like it because the Carlist movement was more extendend, not only in Euskady.

Carlist Spain uses the EUS tag,w hich was originally used by Euskadi. We did not get yet around to change the unit names from the Euskadian ones.

So much work to do...

I've downloaded Kaiserreich and I'm trying to install it to a MODS folder in Armageddon but WinAce simply refuses to extract it, I have no idea why. I realise this is probably a problem with my computer, but can anyone help me out here?

Never mind, it's working now. Where should all the skins and extra stuff go, though - also into the Kaiserreich folder of MODS?

Last edited:
The skins go to the GFX-folder

How's progress on this mod going?

Just thought I give a heads up. After the 2nd American Civil War, I thought I venture to Iberia to take down the Syndicalist from the land. Well I thought I could release Kingdom of Spain but that was futile, so I released the Carlist Spain but they don't receive Malaga (id 349).

Great Mod! I really like alternate History and usally play the Settling Accounts Mod. but now this one has my FULL atention. also reading the wiki for Kaiserreich and found a wink at Harry Turtledove's timeline 191. EX. "a former US Army sergeant from Virginia and a rabid AFUP militant,
Jake Featherson
," nice

Last edited: