• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should know that all the syndies would want you to have it. AFAIK it is completely legal, but I'm sure those involved would understand if you grabbed it along with the old maxim From each according to their ability, to each according to their need!

Is the syndicalist music pack legal? I don't want to get in deep trouble with anyone over the music. Has the copyright even expired yet?

What do you think, that the FBI comes into your house and arrests you for having syndy music? When that happens i pay a lawyer for you:rofl:.

if you just have it on you computer and listen it nobody will arrest you, i think that nobody cares that you have that music.

What do you think, that the FBI comes into your house and arrests you for having syndy music? When that happens i pay a lawyer for you:rofl:.

if you just have it on you computer and listen it nobody will arrest you, i think that nobody cares that you have that music.

A party van is coming, you're warned.

They listened to this at the 1923 grand international rave party: RAISE THE VOLUME LOL

Somehow awesome!

you see it:

Lenin with a radio on his schoulder listening to this, while stalin comes back with some cola and chips to eat. The soviet union was a whole different state then.

Lenin with a radio on his schoulder listening to this, while stalin comes back with some cola and chips to eat. The soviet union was a whole different state then.

LOL :rofl:

b_stalin_dance.png