• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Modder must change the event and other files because the province ID is different. It will take time.
A Peace to End all Peace's map isn't that bad, though. Not so many new provinces, or id-changed provinces. That would be an advantage over the E3 map, beyond the fact that Peace's map is available, whereas E3's map isn't, yet.

Can you explain that, prijatelj?:)
Sure look. Most of the European nations which are not connected to Germany and are not Finland, do gain the chance, to rejoin Russia (Transmur, Cossacks, the Caucasus area nations, Half of central Asia, White rutenia and a part of Ukraine. I think thats the max claims you can get, if the event chain turns your way and the AI does rejoin you.

What exactly does the Hotfix do?

I've spotted a small bug with the pic of the Algerian head of state:

ScreenSave0-16.jpg

you can almost see through the man.

yeah his headdress thing is just a cut out, and shows the background. it looks very weird, i noticed it before.

Theres a problem with the aftermath of the ACW if you play as American Union state where after you annex CSA and USA if PSA and New England are created you dont get a free declaration of war on them. Also, you dont fully recieve cores on all of the South in the aftermath events for American Union State.

hoi22008122119081826zn7.png

Regarding cores, I think it takes some time for all of the events to fire giving you cores, so you might have to wait for a bit.

Also, Russia doesn't have cores on three of the provinces it starts with near Finland...

*twiddles thumbs*

Beta V, my dear Beta V, where oh where art thou?

*is impatient*

here is one more bug:

untitled-53.jpg

it should be RUS, not UKR ;)

EDIT: When Russia got the event to seize Sevastopol, Ukraine refuse and then the last event in the chain fires for Russia - to attack Ukraine and get cores on its territory, these provinces with red marks are not cores (the event should be fixed)

ScreenSave2-9.jpg

Last edited:
In the bitter peace of commune of France, some provinces are not included. And the 2 provinces which are surrounded by the red color have to be removed, since they are not a part of Europe.

Also in the events where France does release nations (Like Poland), those nations should give military access to France because your whole army automatically redeploys after the nation is released and you get a heavy beating till the situation is stabilized.

If that's Prussia, why doesn't it have Poznan/Torun, etc.?
Those two marked provinces are part of the normal BP, so they should stay in. The other provinces need to be put in as well...

Also, Russia doesn't have cores on three of the provinces it starts with near Finland...

Ever heard of Heimosodat? Noticed who won the Russian civil war in Kaiserreich and in what shape the country is? Have you noticed what kind of goverment rules Finland in Kaiserreich, that is, the Lapua Movement?

Last edited:
Never heard of those groups.
I do know the other two, though.