• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the quick release! I can't play DH yet, since it's not on Steam yet, but there's something I've been wondering. Have you altered the map so that Germany has land access to the Baltic Duchy via Memel? Never got a proper answer for this in the other thread, and it's been haunting me for some reason. :)

Here? Umm... I propose the map is altered so that Germany has a land connection to the Baltic Duchy via Memel. I'm fairly sure the timeline said something about Lithuania not geting a coastline upon independence due to Germany hogging it up etc. Actually you're probably going to want to make a new map at some point anyway, since so many province names are different in Kaiserreich, so just keep it in mind, ok? :)

Oh nice, now I have a reason to be here again. Glad there is already a version of Kaiserreich up on the day of release (don't need to wait). :) Where might I find a list of differences from Kaiserreich 1.2 my good sir? :)

Edit: Also, for the first link, I'm not sure it is a good idea to use, my Comodo detected malware on it. :( Just letting you know. :) (Yes I use smileys a lot, but I feel the need to communicate tone)

Appararently, none of the links work for me. Two of them have been shut down and the others say the file is not there.