• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
III: The Puppet

At first, Israel decided to ignore the UN cry for Jordanian liberation, but then a compromise was done. Transjordania was liberated as an israeli puppet and ally, but they would only get the provinces of Al-Kerak and Amman. Amman was the provider of all resources, but Israel thought it'd be better to let it go for now.

scaled.php

After that, the wind would come and turn to Syria. Israel placed claims on the Golan heights but Syria showed no tendences of friendlyness towards Israel. After the war against Jordan the troops were very confident and continously growing, a navy was on the way of being established and the air force was being developed every month. Now was not the right time to start a new war, Israel has to grow a lot stronger and it was an impossibility to start a war without a reason. The government decided to spend lots of money in the funding of the intelligence to manipulate Syria's position in the world. You could say the war has already started, since Syria had spies in Israel too.

xays6g.png

The Golan heights, facing Israel and Lebanon.

The two biggest superpowers of the world were fighting a bloody war on european soil and the american forces had now bitten far into Soviet territory, the war was raging in the balkans and eastern europe as Czechoslovakia and Albania had already been annexed by USA.

2rd7s5s.jpg

((Short update for now :) The next one won't be short though!))

Last edited:
Enjoying this. Shame about the stupid Cold War hot though. It rather ruins the tension of a pro Soviet Israel in the ME instead of a pro American one.

I agree, it just makes you a big target for the U.S. :/

Totally agree, couldn't it wait at least?? I guess it's something that has to be sorted out in NWO2..

Luckily I'm not in the Comintern, so I don't have to worry seeing any nukes flying towards Jerusalem, haha..

IV: Guardians of the Land

The Golan claims had by now reached such intensity that the minority of jewish people living there started minor revolts, but the situation was under control although Syria kept putting the blame on Israel for starting this fight and funding the jewish partisans. It had been two years since the conquering of Jordan and once again the hatred was blossoming. Syria stated that Israel were an aggressive state with intentions of oppression.

n3swi9.gif

Golan Heights - Israel or Syria?

scaled.php

After the israeli spies finished their work in Israel operation Sandstorm could begin, Israel was in a war once again, two years after the last war against Jordan.

scaled.php

Afula troops swiftly took the Golan Heights and they were welcomed by the jewish minorities - But not by the Syrian majority, the civil war of Golan was a fact but the troops could push the Syrian partisans down. At the same time the Irbid division attacked Damascus with the support of division settled in Az-Zarqa.

scaled.php

Once again, the israeli army proved to be victorious. Syria had to give up the war now, they couldn't stand against Israel for one month.

15gduko.jpg

Israeli soldier placed the flag of the People's Republic of Israel in Damascus

scaled.php

A quick decision to liberate a new puppet state called the People's Republic of Syria was made, but this time Israel kept the Golan heights and Damascus.

scaled.php

Keeping Damascus as a part of Israel proved to be a great decision due to the resources and industries Damascus possessed.

scaled.php

At the same time, the coup of Egypt occurred. A civil war was fought and a new Left-Wing Radicalist government took the control. Even if Egypt's policies were like Israel's the tensions still remained. Egypt were now released from the mastery of United Kingdom which was positive news for the israelis - Would Gaza finally return to it's rightful owners?

As a result of United Kingdom declaring war on the Soviet Union, and thus joining in the war with their allies USA, Soviet Union decided to conquer Turkey and Iraq.

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
This was also positive news for Israel, because it would mean that they now had borders to the country that favored them the most and the fear of being attacked by the UK was gone.

Back in Israel there was a problem haunting the population - Partisans. The newly conquered areas were troubled and the army had to do anti-partisan duties in these dangerous areas.

qqam14.png

Israel now changed their gaze towards the jewel of the Middle East, Lebanon and Beirut...

To be continued

I think you should annex the Sinai too. You're gonna want the manpower from it if there is any. But very good AAR. Maybe you wanna edit Syria's and Jordan's names to reflect their um... "government restructuring"?

I think you should annex the Sinai too. You're gonna want the manpower from it if there is any. But very good AAR. Maybe you wanna edit Syria's and Jordan's names to reflect their um... "government restructuring"?

Sinai will come my friend... In due time. ;)

Thank you! And yes I will see if I can do that!

V: Jewel of the Middle East

Following the occupation of Syria, Israel put lots of money into their intelligence. Several spies were sent to Lebanon so that a new war could be started - Lebanon was predicted to be an easy target due to the small amount of territory they actually possessed. If the israeli troops would get hold of Beirut it would all be over, and by now Lebanon was shaking of fear since they only had one infantry division to protect them. After seeing what happened to Jordan and Syria they knew they would be next.

scaled.php
scaled.php
In 1955, the war against Lebanon was started.

scaled.php
The battle of Beirut began directly, and Syrian troops moved in on Trablos from their Aleppo province (out of picture)

scaled.php

scaled.php

It took only two weeks for Beirut to fall, and thus, resulting in the ultimate fall of Lebanon.

scaled.php
scaled.php

A new tech slot was introduced after the occupation of Lebanon

The government of Israel decided to not liberate Lebanon, but keep their provinces under israeli control as Beirut was a very important city due to industry and resources, the second reason was to keep partisans under ultimate control.

scaled.php
Partisans were a big problem in the newly occupied areas, but after 15 months a big part of the partisan activity had been reduced due to garrisons and anti-partisan duties.

scaled.php

As a result of the increased partisan activity, the government decided to force new laws of control and surveillance. Israel was now seen as a stalinist nation.

scaled.php

One Arab League nation was now left as an israeli foe - The big bad Egypt.

To be continued...

I have a GREAT idea. . .

Why not annex the rest of Jordan, and take everything between the Nile and Euphrates Rivers (foriming of course, a GREATER Israel)

I have a GREAT idea. . .

Why not annex the rest of Jordan, and take everything between the Nile and Euphrates Rivers (foriming of course, a GREATER Israel)

A good idea, will absolutely consider this after I gained control of Sinai... :) When the retribution is finished, so to say!

I concur. An Israel that large would surely secure itself regional hegemony. And perhaps be able to move into Africa, Anatolia, and Central Asia.

Write yourself an event in which you gain cores on those conquered lands (take as example King David's or even better King Solomon's Israel.) This nation indeed stretched from the Euphrates and Tigris River..all the way to the Sinai.

Tim

Write yourself an event in which you gain cores on those conquered lands (take as example King David's or even better King Solomon's Israel.) This nation indeed stretched from the Euphrates and Tigris River..all the way to the Sinai.

Tim

Ah, I see.. Nice input. Will overlook this.

I have a GREAT idea. . .

Maybe the two blue stripes in the flag of Israel could represent these two rivers. @Rommelstein, maybe you should make a similar one with gold stripes, on the red flag.

Nice aar btw.

Last edited:
Fun fact: the two blue stripes in the flag of Israel represent these two rivers. @Rommelstein, maybe you should make a similar one with gold stripes, on the red flag.

Nice aar btw.

Ah.. I was not aware actually! Nice to know. :) And yes, I will consider that actually!

Thank you.

Fun fact: the two blue stripes in the flag of Israel represent these two rivers.
They actually represent a tallit, the Jewish prayer shawl.

They actually represent a tallit, the Jewish prayer shawl.

It seems to be a rather sensitive subject. According to information some groups have accused the stripes of actually representing the rivers which has caused controversy..

It seems to be a rather sensitive subject. According to information some groups have accused the stripes of actually representing the rivers which has caused controversy..
Yeah. Officially, as in according to the Israeli government, it's the Tallit. Most anti-Israel groups assert it is the Nile and Euphrates, representing Israel's expansionist ambitions. I also read once that it represented a war paint pattern in ancient Judea, but I do not think they had war paint in ancient Judea. I don't know if they had paint period.

Well, maybe. I don't want to crawl into politics, but maybe the explanation I wrote could make sense.
In the case of this mod though, it might as well. For this is how wide the empire shall stretch! :)