• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As for the Steam code, go to your library, click 'ADD A GAME", go to "Activate a Product On Steam..." and enter the code you got there.
As for the Beta forum, I have no clue. I too have yet to gain access to the Beta forum.

I am having the same problem. I activated the game on steam and downloaded it fine.
I tried to add the game via the Games Tab up top, selected Starvoid Test and copy/pasted the key from the newsletter. Same issue "invalid key".

Woah okay so I finally downloaded the game. Just played it after going to Steam and then adding a product key (it's under Games). Not going to lie. It's very cool in my opinion. However, I'm getting this weird texture bug where the textures explode all ove rthe screen and lag the hell out of me.

You should now be able to register your beta key under "My Games" and access the beta forums. Sorry for the inconvenience!

//BjornB