• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have one suggestion about the map of this scenario.

When you confine the map boundaries to the boundaries of territories immediately involved in the war then you place tight constrictions on it.

they whould unlock portugese territories in Mozambieque,
more of Bechuanaland (botswana), rhodesia, and more of German SW africa

The reason is this - the Boers could've gone into other territories and the british could've followed them in or th Boers could've packed up and left and relocated further towards the interior of Africa there are more possibilities than the Boers defending themselves, the british dominating, and teh Boers taking the cape over.

Just because those are the most likely - lets give the game more flexibility.

Nice aar

These bumps do happen from time to time and actually I think they are nice. It is always good to see that someone is still enjoying one’s writing although the game is finished, and as I very much enjoyed playing and writing about this game I thank you all for the support and the fine words :)

CitizenPaul said:
Nice to hear that you liked it CP. Thanks :)

Miihkali said:
Great AAR, short and nice. :D
Thanks.
That is one of the good and bad sides of battle scenario AARs they normally are short and nice, it can be good because it is quickly done and gives the readers a short and nice story, but it can also be bad because normally it ends pretty quickly and then the readers might actually want more. Still in the end I think these kind of AARs are nice to read and follow, so I am glad you enjoyed it!

rcduggan said:
whoa, one hell of a bump! :eek:
Hehe yes it sure was, but as I said these kind of bumps happen now and then and I enjoyed them because it is always nice to see that people still enjoy your writing although the game is finished ;)