• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NaViGare

Corporal
5 Badges
Jul 29, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
Greetings. I have thought for a long time to do battle scenario about an Islamic State in the E3 map. I myself can not do it, I need a team. Then write what you like to see in modification? We would like to see him at all? And I think the most important question is how to call this mod? I hope you can help me in this difficult matter

The plans show a conflict with the ISIL, the civil war in Syria, the civil war in Libya, Kurds, Turkish intervention, war in Nigeria, etc.

Reactions:
Isn't there already an ISIS mod?
This ISIS mod is like a joke. It's will be only battle scenario with Middle East, North Africa, Iran, Turkey, Afghan, Pakistan, Nigeria on E3 map.

NaViGar - check up how to mod files. There are tutorials and explanations, just get into it. Everything can be learned.

I don't think there's anything wrong with modding conflicts in Middle East. Kaiserreich has been doing it, and overall - why should only Europeans bucher one another in Paradox games, when Arabs, Persians and other muslims can do that well enough as well. These are just military games, that is all.

NaViGar - check up how to mod files. There are tutorials and explanations, just get into it. Everything can be learned.

I don't think there's anything wrong with modding conflicts in Middle East. Kaiserreich has been doing it, and overall - why should only Europeans bucher one another in Paradox games, when Arabs, Persians and other muslims can do that well enough as well. These are just military games, that is all.
Thanks. I know how to make mods :) By the way, what year is better to start the modification? 2011 or 2014?