• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JRJMcC

Recruit
14 Badges
Aug 9, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
Hello.

I am looking for a way to be able to edit multiple characters in a game world before the game begins.

When i open up a new game and before launching it I can edit my ruler - appearance, family crest, attributes/traits.
I then click on a different ruler and would like to be able to apply changes to their appearance, crest, attributes, etc.
I would like to be able to do this to several rulers before the game begins. In order to customise my game world experience.
However, everytime you click to the next ruler to edit them the previous one you edited resets. Meaning you can only enter the game with the edited ruler that you are going to play with and every other ruler is default.

I am aware that there are ways of doing this in the coding and to some degree with the console commands. However, these are not really what I am looking for.
It is so easy before the game begins to be able to edit your character and click between the different rulers however it keeps resetting. This is the issue for me.
I want to enter the game world with several rulers appearance/name/attributes edited. Doing it via coding is overly complex and you can't see the changes you are making as you are making them.
On the pre-game screen (I have attached an image of this screen so everyone knows which screen I mean) where you can click around the amp and choose which ruler you want to play as and then edit them - everything is here that I want except that it does not save the changes to each ruler that you have made if you click onto another one.

I am aware you can boot into a game and then go around editing characters but you cannot do it to the same level that you can do it in the pre-game screen. The only issue is that the changes to multiple rulers do not save.

Is there a mod or a method to be able to achieve this?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can assist me.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    177,8 KB · Views: 0
Like, ruler designer for each leader?

While portraits may become tricky (especially for landless characters), the rest can be done via console commands and notepad++.