• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got Semper Fi and FtM now, and downloaded the latest patch, so should be good to go.

Any idea when the 3.06 patch is going to be released then? I don't want to start up a new campaign then find that 3.06 is out the next week, lol.

as far as we know nobody is working on the patch yet so it might be a couple of weeks before we see a beta if they release one.

I don't see any new patches in the victoria forum (have no access to their tech support forum though) so I was hoping Podcat might have started with HOI already.
They do still have some unfinished features and other stuff to fix
( they promised a jump-in feature for MP, which is already there, just not activated. Also they should add regions for everything.
Now it's impossible to conquer India as Japan without completely annexing the english )

My friends and I eagerly followed the dev diarys and had preordered the game and even more eagerly waited for the launch date. However we were extremely disappointed with how unfinished it was when it was launched. After a few attempts to play and even after the first patch we were still disappointed. They got their money back but I kept it because I knew that eventually it would be fixed. I waited about 6 months, tried it again and was still not happy (I played HoI2 or EU III if I wanted a strategy game fix). Well after a year and a few patches it was playable but still not that great, but with the addition of Semper Fi and Especially For The Motherland (and the patches that followed) I think the game is 98% done for non MP play and I thoroughly enjoy it. I play the D:IG mod when I play Germany but regular FTM 3.05 for any other country and always have a good time.

I highly recommend the game!

They do still have some unfinished features and other stuff to fix
( they promised a jump-in feature for MP, which is already there, just not activated. Also they should add regions for everything.
Now it's impossible to conquer India as Japan without completely annexing the english )

Yes, the next patch MUST include many fixes for Japan (Japan is unfinished). There are issues with dutch east indies, India, Indonesia, war against/without USA and I have the thought supply is not working 100%.

I'm quite sure it was in FTM. I had to use also air supply because I was running out of convoys. Anyone else had this issue? Playing as Germany I had occupied Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and France (not Vichy France) and I was not able to get supply through to my units in French west coast. The same thing in Greece, I had occupied Yugoslavia but I was not able to get supply through to units in Greece.

Maybe I have to give another try just to make sure... and now I wish I would not have uninstalled the game & lost the save game files :)

OK, finally started a new game with FTM + Götterdämmerung and the supply issues are coming up again. I believe the previous game was also with Götterdämmerung.

Playing as Germany. It's spring 1940 and I have invaded Denmark and Norway. Also just started offensive against France, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. My garrison in Copenhagen is starving because lack of supplies. I have 2 divisions in northern Denmark waiting to start amphibious landing to Narvik... which is not going to happen because they are running out of supplies. I have set AI to manage & maintain only supply convoys and it's sending my convoys to Greenland, Ice Land and Faroe Islands where I don't have any troops. The Brits are now of course sinking those convoys.

Any hint, what am I doing wrong?

What do you mean by "starving" exactly? Does that mean they have been reduced to zero org due to six weeks with no supply? Or does it mean two days in a row you saw the little low supply warning icon? I ask because many people freak out prematurely, expecting that the logistics will catch up to their advancing units in a matter of hours. As to your divisions in northern Denmark, they should be supplied overland; it's only 3 land provinces away from your border at most. If those guys are truly not getting any supply over a long span of days, then something is seriously broken. If that is the case I would recommend clearing out your map cache in case there is a broken path in there.

Edit: all of that is assuming that you actually have enough supplies in your stockpile and building each day to pump a full daily allowance into the logistic network every day without the stockpile ever getting empty, even just for a moment.