Interest Group Challenge - Win Sphere of Influence!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok So I did a restart and got much better results. I achieved a single party state and totally crushed the other IGs. For PB I got 63.6% and for AF I got 23.6%.

Attachments

• 1900 Challenge Fascist.v3
    36 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ok So I did a restart and got much better results. I achieved a single party state and totally crushed the other IGs. For PB I got 63.6% and for AF I got 23.6%.

Well done! Impressive results, and an interesting version of Sweden in 1900. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
hello,

here my participation
2024_04_10_1.png

the idea of the contest is good but i think some parameters would favorise cheesy gameplay so lets see what happen.

Attachments

• Ascor.syndicat_1900_01_01.v3
    34,2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
hello,

here my participation

the idea of the contest is good but i think some parameters would favorise cheesy gameplay so lets see what happen.
Wow talk about pushing construction to the limit. Could you give me some advice on how you do that? How do you not go bankrupt? Doesn’t the interest eventually get to where it’s unmanageable, are there any rules of thumb to know about deficit spending?

Reactions:
Wow talk about pushing construction to the limit. Could you give me some advice on how you do that? How do you not go bankrupt? Doesn’t the interest eventually get to where it’s unmanageable, are there any rules of thumb to know about deficit spending?
now you ask i don't have precise rules its part of logic and experiences to know at what point you can go in deficit.

But if i had a tips its start slowly (exemple don't have a deficit superior at 10% of your revenue) and when you feel that you control the situation push more in deficit by 5% etc...

normally if your planification is good you gonna have the growth of your economy, who are going to repay your debt, but yes at first you can be in bright red when i started the deficit have been at 600K per week.

forum paradoxe.png

in red its the important part.

part of the subventions have been halved because the central and railway are now profitable and the event at 40k is gone.

• 1Like
Reactions:
now you ask i don't have precise rules its part of logic and experiences to know at what point you can go in deficit.

But if i had a tips its start slowly (exemple don't have a deficit superior at 10% of your revenue) and when you feel that you control the situation push more in deficit by 5% etc...

normally if your planification is good you gonna have the growth of your economy, who are going to repay your debt, but yes at first you can be in bright red when i started the deficit have been at 600K per week.

in red its the important part.

part of the subventions have been halved because the central and railway are now profitable and the event at 40k is gone.
Your save game is an example of perfect use of synergies between resources and buildings with economies of scale used to the maximum throughput.

If anyone wants to industrialize Scandinavia, your save game is the perfect template.

Reactions:
Welcome to Protestant Theocracy Scandinavia. Where the Church of Sweden runs everything and sinful things like Industry and Dissent are banned.

For this submission I got the Devout IG to 75.2% of clout. It was kind of a silly run, I mostly banned industry for the memes but I also thought it might harm the Industrialist. Which it did, while leaving a pretty sizable crater in my economy as collateral damage.

Attachments

• 1900 Challenge Theocracy.v3
    36,6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The deadline for this challenge has now passed, and it's time to have a look at the results.

standing_final.png

A lot of very impressive results, which also shows that the player can influence the outcome to a large degree in Victoria 3.

I have several ideas regarding future challenges, not yet sure if that will be before or after the release of Sphere of Influence.

The winner of the Challenge is W4RPER!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To decide who the winner is, I used https://www.verifiedrandom.org/ to get random number 1-8 for the eight possible Interest Groups.
The outcome can be verified on their website.
The result was 5 - Industrialists.

1714630092162.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 5Like
Reactions: