• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bia, Gorgan, I'm waiting for you guys to talk about Class before I give you guys backstory and allow you to pick your skills.

BTW, how do people feel about "Unbound Spirit" as a working title (possibly with the subtitle of "Blood Void")

Ad Astra Per Aspera (or just Ad Astra) makes more sense IMO. ;)

I know not what it means.

Based on Google translate. Ad astra means "To the stars" and Ad astra per aspera means "To the stars through the thorns" (which I think might be incorrect, alternative suggestion is "to the stars through difficulties")

In that case, it's not happening.

EDIT: Besides which, that isn't accurate, this is intra-solar.

Last edited:
Well, since Gorgan hasn't posted yet, gief me navigator. :) With my luck we'll prolly crash and die on first take-off. ;)
I assure you that this is not true. The piloting computers that help you do all that math wouldn't let it happen.

I trust so much in my own skill that I disable it, it's just a hindrance for a true pilot! ;)
Not true. Without it, you can't get where you're going. As in, you literally CANNOT chart a course from Mars to, say, Saturn without it.

Not true. Without it, you can't get where you're going. As in, you literally CANNOT chart a course from Mars to, say, Saturn without it.

We'll just navigate by the stars like the sailors of yore! :p

Ill yat combatant

Great! Now we just need a title. Ad Astra won't work, and Final Frontier is blatantly copying Star Trek.

ho bout : Curiosity?

From the Shoulders of Giants?