• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ColBlimp

First Lieutenant
12 Badges
Jan 30, 2003
Visit site
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
Hello reading the manual again there seems very little description about the Intelligence Folder and im still not sure how it works, especially the left side of the screen with all the countries. When i add a spy it goes into the left grey circle, i thought it would go into the green side. And what do the different colour circles mean, and what is the observation level? As i said the manual is rather vague and if someone can give me a quick run down how to use the intelligence screen thanks.

Thanks, just to clarify i got it right. So red is the number of spies youve got in that country. Blue circle is a country allied to you that you still sent spies too. And the right grey circles are your priority settings. The next question then is how do you send so many spies to a particular country? And what does the priority level mean or does in that country? Thanks for any help.

Thanks, just to clarify i got it right. So red is the number of spies youve got in that country. Blue circle is a country allied to you that you still sent spies too. And the right grey circles are your priority settings. The next question then is how do you send so many spies to a particular country? And what does the priority level mean or does in that country? Thanks for any help.

The higher your intelligence funding, the more spies you generate. Where each spy gets send is determined by the priority setting. So as Germany, if you have priority 10 for Germany itself, USSR, UK, USA, and 5 for France and Poland, then each spy generated has a 10 / 50 chance to go to either Germany, USSR, UK, or USA, and a 5/50 chance to go France or Poland.

Thanks for your reply and information. I went back and read the manual again and i see this time that by prioritising a country with so much money the computer automatically sends the agent there. But thanks for explaining it in that way.