Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I haven't got anything so far, although I'm such a reliable customer. :( Even got 2 of the 5 friends of the Call to Arms initiative to actually buy the game, sounds like a good quota, right? Anyway, it might be that the first wave of rewards (i.e. ebooks) slipped through my spam filter but I'm 100% positive I haven't gotten any of the DLCs. Which makes me sad.

How/where am I supposed to redeem the two DLC codes exactly?

You can redeem them in Steam - one of the drop down menus at the top has the option to add game codes.

Ah, there we go - activate a product on Steam! Thanks for the help!

I really thought I'd find some kind of redemption window in EU4 itself. :p

We are reviewing the situation! Apologies to any of you who did not receive what they should. I will make a post plotting a course of action to be taken to remedy the situation shortly!

Dear paradox, thanks to your laziness i managed to lose the nice dlc's (now worth ~4 euros) national monuments and winged hussars.

Ticket #23348 from 8 august. No answer still (today is 14 august), not even saying "you, dear customer, are a total idiot".

Soo.... any thoughts on this, maybe?

Dear paradox, thanks to your laziness i managed to lose the nice dlc's (now worth ~4 euros) national monuments and winged hussars.

Ticket #23348 from 8 august. No answer still (today is 14 august), not even saying "you, dear customer, are a total idiot".

Soo.... any thoughts on this, maybe?

I am in the same situation as you but there is no need to be rude mate. They will sort it out hopefully soon.

In the meantime enjoy the game.

Thanks for the update bjornb

Should I be concerned that I haven't received anything yet? Admittedly it was only last week when I started my Call to Arms 'campaign', but I would've thought the DLC codes could've been emailed to me by now.

Thanks in advance for any info or help you can offer.