Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The EU3 key was sent out quite a while ago. The Call to Arms thing was sent today.
This makes me feel very sad inside.
Is there any way you guys could just resend people the same e-mail as before?

Well, long time listener and all that...
So, I did not got my EU III code, like many, but:
The EU3 key was sent out quite a while ago. The Call to Arms thing was sent today.
Well, I received 2 mails, one today with the DLC's codes, and one 9.08, with the both ebooks, compendium, guide and wallpaper, both titled "Claim Your Remaining Call to Arms Rewards".
The thing is, i never received any previous email regarding CtA, so my "remaining" rewards were first, as earlier i received only newsletter on 02.07, and confirmation emails from CtA registration even prior.
And no, it did not go to spam/different tabs or whatever, I'm sure of that.

This makes me feel very sad inside.
Dont be, I'm sure P-dox will solve this.

to any of you that are complaining: if you are using gmail, they have changed it slightly so now you have these "tabs" right above your inbox so it's now main,social meida and promotions i.e companies trying to sell you stuff or informing you of stuff. all my paradox emails concerning the call to arms rewards and newsletters have gone there so maybe it did that for you aswell.

I didn't qualify for the eu3 key until recently, and never got it with the call to arms stuff, same with a lot of others.

Same. I got the 10 people after the first email was sent out, got the compendium in the second mail, but no EU3 key. It's not really a dealbreaker for me, since I already own EU3, but I could have gifted it to a friend, at least.

to any of you that are complaining: if you are using gmail, they have changed it slightly so now you have these "tabs" right above your inbox so it's now main,social meida and promotions i.e companies trying to sell you stuff or informing you of stuff. all my paradox emails concerning the call to arms rewards and newsletters have gone there so maybe it did that for you aswell.

Most of us got the emails recently, but are missing the eu3 code. It's is about finding the emails, we just didn't get this part of the reward

Welp. :(

I did the Call to Arms in June and haven't received a single thing so far. :

Sounds like your spam filter has gone rogue :/

I havn't noticed anything in my spam folder, the original emails came through fine.

When would this have been sent out? Its possible I didn't notice it in the trash if it was quite some time ago and it got auto-deleted or somthing?

If this is so, is there any way I can be resent the codes?

Most of us got the emails recently, but are missing the eu3 code. It's is about finding the emails, we just didn't get this part of the reward
Just trying to help

Same here, no EU III code. I got the ebooks/pdfs, wallpaper, Golden Forum Icon of Glory on 09 August and the DLCs today.

I already have EU III but was hoping to give the code to a friend.

Posted about this in another thread in the forum, but this might be the better place to report. I too have received nothing since I first signed up for the Call to Arms event on May 7th (got the confirmation e-mail). I signed up 5 people on July 30th but haven't received anything in my mail (and yes, I have checked the Spam folder).

I also have everything other than the EUIII key, so I'm better off than some.

Still a little disappointed at no EUIII key as that was my carrot to overcome my friends' inertia to sign up for Call to Arms - I have EUIII but was going to raffle the key amongst them.

In other news, after long time lurking I have broken my duck!