Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait for 2 more days, then contact Steam Support. I'm sure they'll figure something out.

What about for the Call to Arms icon? I didn't think Steam was the one sending out the DLC codes.

What about for the Call to Arms icon? I didn't think Steam was the one sending out the DLC codes.

euh, PARADOX support. sorry, my bad.

I'm not too sure my incentives are working properly. I've only received the EU3 copy and the books. When do we receive the other incentives for sign-up and pre-purchase? Its really close to release date and I haven't even received a copy of CK2...
I don't mean to be bothersome but I am very anxious about this.

Did you get your EU3 key in the same email? I have the PDFs, the wall paper, and the forum icon all in one email but no EU3 key.

Paradox support said that rewards has been sent to me last week... But I found them nowhere.
I HATE YOU GMAIL!

I don't understand... I purchase a product and I was also supposed to play advertiser just to get content that should be included in my purchase?

More whining from me to keep the waiting fresh! About the mails being sent out both "today" and "tomorrow". "Tomorrow" A.k.a 15:00 stockholm time is infinitely near, being 7 hours away, we can consider "Today" to have almost or might as well have ended. Where's the mail for "today"?

Last edited:
Paradox support said that rewards has been sent to me last week... But I found them nowhere.
I HATE YOU GMAIL!
Is that all they could do for you? They should be able to send those rewards again, perhaps to a different email address - at least I hope that is the case, because I received nothing as well.

Is that all they could do for you? They should be able to send those rewards again, perhaps to a different email address - at least I hope that is the case, because I received nothing as well.

This is exactly what I'm now asking from paradox support. They haven't replied yet but I really hope they'll do what I requested. :sad:

Where is the EUIV pre order Option for the "My Games" Section?

Only EU IV and EUIV Call to arms key signup avaible.

All my Keys arrives today, pls don't ask me why. have ordered 27. july and on steam i have all my preorder bonuses.

Upps sorry :)

Honor for all Call to arms players. Seems to be that his was the wrong threat, im sorry