• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(31953)

Sergeant
Jul 15, 2004
Cuba
----
o Havana #137
Name: La Habana
Based on: Ciudad de la Habana
Pop: 2,165,000

o Moron #138
Name: Santa Clara
Based on: Villa Clara
Pop: 175,000

o Guantanamo #139
Name: Guantanamo
Based on: Guantanamo
Pop: 178,000

Portugal
--------
o Oporto #434
Name: Porto
Based on: Norte, Portugal
Pop: 3,473,000

o Tago #441
Name: Lisboa
Based on: Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal
Pop: 3,291,000

o Algarve #442
Name: Evora
Based on: Alentejo & Algarve, Portugal
Pop: 891,000

o Guangdong #659
Name: Aomen
Based on: Aomen Tebie Xingzhengqu, China (Macao)
Pop: 453,000

o Azores #823
Name: Ponta Delgada
Based on: Acores, Portugal
Pop: 238,000

Rythin said:
Thanks. Could you gather it in one topic and post only there? That would help me a lot in supervising data.

Actually I'll do much better than that - I'll make a webpage with the informations from a converted excel sheet. It will help me keep all this data
in a specific place and help you consult it as often as you need without me needing to update a topic or start new topics. I'll reply with the name of the webpage here when it's done.

Hum quick post to tell that I didn't abandon you :) I'm still doing this hard work... Europe and Americas are done Asia and Oceania are almost done.

Do you have ICQ or MSN Messenger so I can send you the xls file please send me a PM if you do. If you have MS Office either XP or 2004. Or I can send you a compressed webpage . In html, xml and css format. This is mystra007 btw I did reset my password and never got an email from the forums tried to recreate an account didn't get the confirmation email either so I used gmail and everything works fine now...

Last edited: