• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Easteregg42

Recruit
Apr 8, 2024
Hey,

i am currently playing with a few (about 5% of my list) mods, who are not entirely up to date. I know that they work, since i manage to load the game with them and playing is fine.
BUT: The loading of the playset is very unstable. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it crashes even tho i have not changed anything about the mods i play with or the order they are loaded. I usually restart my PC before starting a game but that doesn't seem to help much.

So my question is, is there any way to reduce these unstability? Any game or cache files i could delete after closing the game? Any settings i can set in a particular way? Any change to the load order that would make it more stable?
And it would be also interesting to know, what's the reason for that instability in general. I guess it is just a matter of performance but i may be wrong. So, any help is greatly appreciated!