• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Druglord said:
All I want are my cores. Nothing more, nothing less. After I get those, I probably won't get involved in European wars for a hundred years or so.

LOL all of hungary are you cores....

But seriously :) If you want stats then please tell me what stats u want and where to get them? Just VPs? Is there some system for getting lots of stats out of the ledger quickly.

I´m at work now but keep posting in this thread and tell me what u want and I´ll get round to it tonight when I get home.

Damn I want to play :(

And regarding the rules I agree with Shaldon, culture claiming is cheating and I´ve seen it abused a lot, for example Sweden invading China to get Chinese culture...... :)
So no culture claiming I reckon.

Pirates are fine by me, I don´t really think they´re used that much, I know that I rarely use them when I play SP and I´ve never used them so far in MP.

Also with the 3 province rule, if your adversary takes too much of what you claim as yours then do something about, if you´re too little then get an alliance with some weight behind it.

Same with vassal attacking, if someone attacks the vassal of France u can be damn sure France will claim selfdefense and attack the aggressor.

Hazardous Moose said:
Notes for the future: I obviously made many mistakes this time around, multiplayer is much different from singleplayer. It looks like giving Madgeburg to Saxony is inevitable, unless I can convince another country to join me. Then I will focus on economy and diplomacy, and start practicing "safety in numbers." :rolleyes:

I feel for you - I just tried starting a GC as Brandeburg (couldn't wait until Sunday :rolleyes: ) on VH and it was ...well.....very hard! I had to restart 4 times before I got anywhere (the other times I was bankrupt, conquered or both within 10-15 years). I only survived through learning to make royal marriages with everybody except my next target BEFORE any doW, and taking 2 wars - the first, with strong allies, settlement for cash to weaken my target and destroy their military, the second without the allies to annex (so the allies don't get there first!). Magdeburg (gained using the above strategy) has a high income and you'll be set back badly by giving it up - I think the next session will be slow for you but sooner or later Saxony will be weakened through other wars and you can exact a terrible revenge.....

shaldon said:
Oh. That's that plan out of the window then..... :rofl:

What plan might that be then? :) Surely you do not think of attacking peaceful Brittany? They did btw break of vassalization with France a few years ago, so technically they´re not mine anymore.

Elio Vasa in ICQ

After the requests of MP games Hosts, I got ICQ number 253-966-558.
I'll open it before our session.
I noted the GM & Host intentions to keep on this MP game pure.
I think everyone can win at the same apart from the game rules.
@GM: * PM are mine, your allied Country ;) .
@Host: Thx for your stats and screenshots :p
Druglords didn't answer to me.

@Elio, I haven't expanded east at all yet, besides conquering the mamelukes (they have one province left :D ) and that's really going south, not east.

@shaldon, I'm glad we agree :p . I never liked savegame editing (I think of it as cheating 100% of the time) and I have no fondness for rules. I like how you described them so well as 'guidelines' but I'm also a republican who believes there are too many idiots out there for them to rule themselves. Lets just play with the 'guideline' idea and hope everyone in our game is intelligent.

@von, I only have cores on about a third of Hungary... I think ;)

I would mention that I've united all of Germany under Brandenburg in the GC before...but then I would have to mention the fact that it was on normal difficulty. ;) And Madgeburg can be saved if I can pull one of you big countries into my little war. :D But we'll save that for Sunday.

Well, I'm doing ok in that Brandenburg GC now - 1570 and I've diploannexed Saxony, got Vorpommern and force-vassalised Mecklemburg, gaining Jylland and Iceland in the process! England has been annexed by Scotland - with Courland owning Cornwall! Outrageous!

Well brandi, I know that giving tips to you might be a bit stupid, but I want to see us Germans allied. If you are to create a powerful Germany then first you must win over the baltic alliance. You cannot overpower them, they are too powerful. Whar you can do is do it the diplomatic way. Vasilize saxony and pommeran, take only one province. Annex macklburg for her cot and then just sit down and relax. Wait until you gather enough units and continue doing the same to some other minors- But remember. We must coordiante. Don't just go annexing and vassaling Minors without Austria knowing about it =)

Not stats, but even some news till Sunday

Captain Panda said:
I want to play :)

You can only load the saved game, write sth on a paper sheet and edit a reply with some informations (about what you prefer): Military Alliance, cities and colonies, Monthly Income, BB, land or naval tech, country culture.

Elio Vasa said:
You can only load the saved game, write sth on a paper sheet and edit a reply with some informations (about what you prefer): Military Alliance, cities and colonies, Monthly Income, BB, land or naval tech, country culture.

Hey, my monthly income is MY business, and no-one else's! ;)

Just joking if CP wants to post the info.

there is some sort of a program for statistics, I think that Ello vessa knows it, it gives you each power's income and so on, not sure where to go though, try posting somewhere in the forum gm