• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ole15354345

Recruit
Aug 13, 2023
After inquiring a Paradox Interactive representative about multiplayer in Impire not working, I was pointed to this forum to get in contact with a developer.

Me and a friend bought Impire to play together (Steam), but it is not working. It is clearly stated on the store page that we can play in coop - "Play the campaign in solo or in coop mode; or confront friends in different multiplayer game modes".

We wasted a lot of time trying to get multiplayer to work because we thought it was an issue on our end. Now it is obvious to see we're not alone with this problem. Since we bought this game to play together, I expect that we either get a refund or you activate multiplayer again. Otherwise this is directly scamming people with false advertisement.

I don't actually expect a developer to respond to this thread, but now I've done as instructed. If there's no response in a few days I will escalate this further.

Upvote 0