• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I understand that. I just hope he doesnt plan to put as many cities as there are in the current release in the final one. That would take FOREVER to get anything done.

All I meant was that I hoped he would just find a way to make 1.1 compatable with the current patch.
Well, consider that Descartes has managed to lay down the groundwork for the mod. All the really hard stuff has already been done, it's a relatively simple job to just add new provinces. The only really hard thing left to do will be to balance population and so on.

All the really hard stuff has already been done, it's a relatively simple job to just add new provinces.
Yep. It requires a lot of research, though.

The only really hard thing left to do will be to balance population and so on.
Indeed.

I mean will there be thousands of regions? Will Italy be just as stuffed as now and will the rest of the map be just the same as Italy?
Yeah, that's the idea. Maybe not thousands of provinces, but more than vanilla at least.

Finally got a chance to load up Imperium 2.0. The interface looks excellent and it works well.

You have outdone yourself again Descartes.
Thank you! :)

Personally I like the large number of eventual provinces but it is a lot of work if you drill down into heavy detail for each one.
That's true, but as long as I stick to one or maybe two scenarios, I can keep province history on a reasonable level. It will take a long time before the mod feels finished, though. :p