Im lagging behind several days in MP (this is not a spec issue and it started happening recently)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Enossaji

Recruit
24 Badges
Jul 29, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
I have a group of 6 that we regularly play stellaris with but one of my friends uses GOG to play so we have to play with cross store multiplayer enabled. Normally we could play the game without any issues and have been able to for more than a year.
But recently only i started lagging incredibly bad that it is almost unplayable because i was always 3 days behind and game was moving at a snails pace. The issue was that cross store multiplayer was enabled when we started playing but this was never an issue before and literally started happening this week. I troubleshooted everything and its %100 certain this is not an internet or a spec issue because i have 0 issues when i play without cross store multiplayer enabled. Does anyone has any suggestions or any insights onto this spesific issue?
Oh and we all live relatively close and when i use a VPN i dont even change my city and it still works.

Things i tried:
-Reseting modem
-Reinstalling and verifying game files
-Changing ethernet cable or anything related to LAN connection.
-Installing stellaris on a different disk.
-Troubleshooting if my specs are bad which theyre not

Things that have somehow worked:
-Playing without cross store multiplayer or using a vpn (changing my ip)

I just wanna be able to play like i used to.