I went to Brazil, please let me come home

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

pheonicia

General
88 Badges
Feb 2, 2015
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
After many hours of work, I finally completed the great task of bringing Brazil to the world, it only cost me my time, sanity, and wrist after having clicked over 4000 times to delete all of the IC on the planet, and deleting every single piece of equipment . Please put in destroy all industry/equipment buttons, my wrists hurt.
hoi4_485.pnghoi4_486.png
along the way I found out that you can in fact have negative convoy equipment which is a little weird to be honest.
hoi4_487.png
And if you're thinking about getting the welsh Argentina achievement by world conquest then release of Wales and welsh Argentina, it's perfectly doable, I released Gambia and Galicia to be my stepping stones. You can make each jump with a single sub three to provide naval supremacy, since if you've deleted all their industry it'll take them a while to build ships of their own.
hoi4_488.png

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
If you don't want to suffer until 1975 doing a world conquest as communist, remember that fascist countries get -80% war justification time while at war with a major. I'm sure an actual speedrunner could do the Brazil WC much faster than me, but I managed it in 1950 and I wasn't really trying to do it particularly quickly. I can't imagine how painful playing until 1975 is. Though you do get style points for doing it as Lampiao, so maybe that's a win.
1711334589717.png

Random question, but why did you need to delete the equipment stockpile and factories? I don't know why it would really affect anything to keep the equipment in storage and just leave it alone. That just strikes me as being a really random thing to do with literally no benefit.

As for the Welsh Argentina achievement, I just released Wales and Welsh Argentina after playing through the Señor Hilter achievement, flipped fascist, joined my original country's faction, and paradropped into Wales from occupied England. No need to fight anyone else or do naval invasions across the world and pretty easy.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Before ToA, i did played integralist Brazil with vanilla focus tree,,, after grab USA a turn it into collab (also mexico and canada, your IC skyrocket to ~2k ~3k and infinite steel). then go make modern tanks, start using encirclements(boring as ...) then world conquest become trivial.

i can't imagine what i can do now, im just using infantry:

1711337493934.png

If you don't want to suffer until 1975 doing a world conquest as communist, remember that fascist countries get -80% war justification time while at war with a major. I'm sure an actual speedrunner could do the Brazil WC much faster than me, but I managed it in 1950 and I wasn't really trying to do it particularly quickly. I can't imagine how painful playing until 1975 is. Though you do get style points for doing it as Lampiao, so maybe that's a win.
View attachment 1101919
Random question, but why did you need to delete the equipment stockpile and factories? I don't know why it would really affect anything to keep the equipment in storage and just leave it alone. That just strikes me as being a really random thing to do with literally no benefit.

As for the Welsh Argentina achievement, I just released Wales and Welsh Argentina after playing through the Señor Hilter achievement, flipped fascist, joined my original country's faction, and paradropped into Wales from occupied England. No need to fight anyone else or do naval invasions across the world and pretty easy.
I did it as lampiao so I could grab a grand total of 10 achievements in one go, and I deleted all the factories and stockpiles because I was afraid if I didn't, the Brazil AI would justify on me because of the claims they had on my territory as Welsh Argentina, and getting rolled over by the absolute monster I created would have meant redoing a majority of the world conquest (though definitely as an easier nation) to get the achievement again, and I wasn't going to risk it.

I did it as lampiao so I could grab a grand total of 10 achievements in one go, and I deleted all the factories and stockpiles because I was afraid if I didn't, the Brazil AI would justify on me because of the claims they had on my territory as Welsh Argentina, and getting rolled over by the absolute monster I created would have meant redoing a majority of the world conquest (though definitely as an easier nation) to get the achievement again, and I wasn't going to risk it.
If you do it fast enough, you can start with political effort as your first focus and cheese a civil war into your original ideology before your original country should be able to justify on you. It should allow you to join the same faction, making you safe.