• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know what is the problem, as I'm not a programmer, but they did try this. Wasn't possible to name lines and they added this feature out of player requests. For sure they didn't limit the number of characters just to displease players.

Names of streets are pseudo random generated by location, so there is no storage of a name, when you see the name it's recalculated on the fly... (If the street location changes, say you add new crossing the street name may change as well)

Names of streets are pseudo random generated by location, so there is no storage of a name, when you see the name it's recalculated on the fly... (If the street location changes, say you add new crossing the street name may change as well)

Thank for the explanation. Others feel that adding a snarky, unhelpful response makes them look intelligent.

you can label ur routes by just go to the pencil icon
I label all my routes i have 40 bus routes so i label them A1, A2, A3, A4 etc.
Ihave 9 streetcar lines they go C1, C2, C3, C4 etc
i have 8 trolley lines which go B1, B2 ,B3
And all my subway or metro lines are Line 1, Line 2, Line 3
and my monorail line is named SKY-Rail 1
so yes its possible to label routes

you can label ur routes by just go to the pencil icon
I label all my routes i have 40 bus routes so i label them A1, A2, A3, A4 etc.
Ihave 9 streetcar lines they go C1, C2, C3, C4 etc
i have 8 trolley lines which go B1, B2 ,B3
And all my subway or metro lines are Line 1, Line 2, Line 3
and my monorail line is named SKY-Rail 1
so yes its possible to label routes

Hi.
We are well aware of how to name routes, that guy u kno. The point of this thread is to label an actual highway or main road, like on a google map.