• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sebasacos8 uwu

Private
7 Badges
Oct 13, 2023
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Prison Architect
Hello, in ck2 I have done a campaign with the Byzantine Empire, I already repaired the great schism and I only need to restore the Western Roman Empire but sometimes I get confused with the names or not Or I can't find the ducat I need to restore it, could someone send me an image of the ducats needed to create it, it would help me a lot in my game

Below the minimap on the bottom right corner theres 6 icons and the 2 zoom buttons. If you want to find a specific county/duchy you should click the 5th icon that displays a piece of land and an arrow pointing to the left, then type the name of the duchy/county.

If you already own it but the game says you don't, then it's possible that there's a barony not owned by your realm, in which case you should inspect each barony in every de jure county from that duchy and see if thats the case.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Thank you very much sir
Below the minimap on the bottom right corner theres 6 icons and the 2 zoom buttons. If you want to find a specific county/duchy you should click the 5th icon that displays a piece of land and an arrow pointing to the left, then type the name of the duchy/county.

If you already own it but the game says you don't, then it's possible that there's a barony not owned by your realm, in which case you should inspect each barony in every de jure county from that duchy and see if thats the case.