• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 28, 2023
I cannot launch the command console for EU3 (neither on Windows 10 or my Mac Version) no matter what keys I use. I have tried all of the "alts" (alt + 21, 0167) and I don't have the special "section" key. Please let me know if there is anyway I can possibly remedy this. I want to play this good ole' classic just a bit more, but would love to do so with the command console launched.

I cannot launch the command console for EU3 (neither on Windows 10 or my Mac Version) no matter what keys I use. I have tried all of the "alts" (alt + 21, 0167) and I don't have the special "section" key. Please let me know if there is anyway I can possibly remedy this. I want to play this good ole' classic just a bit more, but would love to do so with the command console launched.
I have tried opening on both my Mac (using an older software) and on Windows 10 and nothing will work. Not even Paradox Technical Support can help. I verified integrity of the files, used shift + 1, 2 and 3 and tried all options with fn enabled and disabled. It almost seems as if you can no longer launch the command console in the game period. Please let me know if there any any hacks or ways I can get around this, or maybe new keys.