• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mwhahahahaha! My glorious plan has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams!

Part 36
Part 37

Last edited:
I finally create an Empire level title with Primogeniture! Ahh India is truly mine for the taking now.

Part 38
Part 39

It would appear that being old, stressed and having pneumonia is not good for ones health...

Part 40
Part 41

Bold fools declare their intent to conquer my lands. Bring it on!

Part 42
Part 43

I get attacked by an adventurer but more importantly I wage a major subjugation war against my neighbor to the east. More land! MORE!

Part 44
Part 45

I gain all five Hindu Holy Sites and make my next big move in India.

Part 46
Part 47

Bengal is conquered. Another Kingdom owes fealty to me. Meanwhile the Christians are trying out a new fad they call Crusades.

Part 48
Part 49

Since I can't seem to launch major conquest wars...time to murder some innocent people to justify my wars instead.

Part 52
Part 53

Another of my schemes reaches fruition! All it took was two murders, a decade of waiting so kids could be born, and the willingness to do anything to unite India.

Part 54
Part 55

This time I get to make a war without having to murder random innocents.

Part 56
Part 57

More land! I can't ever have enough! Is there a Conqueror's Anonymous?

Part 58
Part 59

India...IT IS ALL MINE! Mwahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahhaha!

Part 62
Part 63

So having united India I believe I will call this to a close. Working on a CK2 tutorial right now but after that hmm...not sure who to play.