• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hi im new here to the post:) but i was reading formus for 6month. still i would like to ask one qeustion HSR makers. HOI 1.06 made a huge step in AI now AI can give a shalange without aditional 100inf divs sio i wounder wy you guys didins add originaly hoi 1.06c AI in HSR becouse HSR AI is still wery stupid:/ :) (still good job for HSR makers)

TIRO_ said:
hi im new here to the post:) but i was reading formus for 6month. still i would like to ask one qeustion HSR makers. HOI 1.06 made a huge step in AI now AI can give a shalange without aditional 100inf divs sio i wounder wy you guys didins add originaly hoi 1.06c AI in HSR becouse HSR AI is still wery stupid:/ :) (still good job for HSR makers)

:) I hope I understood what you wanted to say. The HSR AI is the best you will find around by far. Unfortunately the AI alone currently can not match a human player so we need extra gadgets to make it realistic. Nothing else we can do about it until we get more modding tools from paradox.

Aregorn--

The link on the SR site to Total War (1939-1948) doesnt work.

You are right, we changed server a couple of times and this affected the folder distributions obviously. In any case those mods are very out dated I would recommend using the latest mods only.