• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Amadeus-Gupp

Second Lieutenant
34 Badges
Feb 5, 2005
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Pride of Nations
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
After a while of playing I have difficulties to manage my fleets. If you have more than 5 fleets activated you do not really know when a fleet reached there destination. Wouldn't it be better to watch a sign how much of the way is behind and how much is before my destination of the single fleet. And of course the small text "to destination" could be changed to the name of the port.:confused:

Ya, I have a hard time keeping track also. There's so many pop ups in this game, but nothing to 'really' let ya know when a fleet has arrived any where.

Would love it if a fleet captains portrait started blinking red or something when they are sitting idle in a port.

Well, it does not blink red but it does give an indication when it is no longer at sea. If a ship is on an Auto-Route the border of the Fleet Captain is purple. If a fleet is on Manual-Mode then the border of the FC is green. However, if the fleet is sitting idle, ie in a port, then the border of the FC is white. It would be nice if it marqueed or blinked white to draw your attention to it as I have missed a couple of end of year sales due to the ship sitting idle and not seeing it right away.

Albereth

Yes, an idle fleet is white, a sailing fleet is green and an attacking fleet is red.

I miss these things:

1. Sailing to "name of port"
2. Names to your fleets - it is hard to keep tracking the composition and purpose of fleets because commanders change faster than fleets. There is no other tag of the fleet than the face of a captain.

It would help a lot if destination port and ETA for each fleet were displayed somewhere. It would also be helpful if you knew how much each fleet is making yearly and per 10 years...

I think, maybe a ledger page for all fleets would be in order? It would list all fleets you have and provice basic info about their destination, ETAs and profits.

Some indicitation where ship is heading and when it's going to arrive would be cool on the ship bar too...

It would help a lot if destination port and ETA for each fleet were displayed somewhere.

I remember Railroad Tycoon, maybe some of you knows? There was a small list on right hand where you can watch your trains, name, speed, position between two stations and cargo.

OK, maybe I want too much. But a little indicator screen in this direction would be very nice.