• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Netr0

First Lieutenant
9 Badges
Dec 11, 2009
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
I know its about agceep and someone might just say "go post in ageceep forum" but you don't always get a response over there or it comes days later. Right now its 1482 and Im Burgundy and I just married to Palatine. I will soon unify with them. But the event im wondering about is the path to germany.

Right now I have annexed all of the new cores I got from the loth crown except for palatine. and the event for germany.

AND = { #any combination of 3 of the 4 electors except the Palatinate
vassal = { country = PFA country = KOL }
relation = { country = KOL data = 100 }
vassal = { country = PFA country = MAI }
relation = { country = MAI data = 100 }
vassal = { country = PFA country = BRA }
relation = { country = BRA data = 100 }

Is it ok if I annexed them? or do I have to vassalize them again just to get this event to tick for me?

You have to have three electors as vassals, so if you've annexed too many, you'll have to let them go again. On the plus side, that will lower your badboy (which I believe is a requirement also) and give you a better chance to be emperor.

Yea after the king dies -5 badboy then -10 the lowlands event. Too bad I was only at 6badboy when all of that started heh. Thanks michael, ill try to annex brittany then since it has 4 regions then vassal these countries. Each vassal gives me -1bb right? and +1bb per region i annex

Releasing a vassal gives -1 bb per province, so it exactly counteracts the effects of diploannexing (except for the huge relation drops with other countries when you annex).