• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(13167)

Sergeant
Dec 26, 2002
Visit site
Just started playing again. I have two fleets in my port. One has a great captain with three ships and the other has an ordinary captain with two ships. I want to move those two ships to the great captain to give him the full five ship fleet. I can't see how to do this. I remember doing this previously. I have the latest patch.

While both captains and their fleets are in port, click the ordiary captains portait this should give more detailed info about his fleet including the ships you want to transfer. click the portait of the ship you want to transfer. this screen will show the "health" of the ship and ammo. At the bottom right you'll see the option to sell that ship, but right next to that on the left is a ship looking icon that when clicked will bring up transfer options, simply drag your ship to the good captains fleet. Best of Luck