How do I launch Steam versions of games from one of your launchers?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

UGERTIO

Recruit
31 Badges
Jan 20, 2019
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Dungeonland
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
I have bought several games on Steam that use Paradox Launcher. In the settings of the Paradox account, I connected Steam. And when I download the Launcher there I have only Stellaris and Surviving Mars. And how do I add other games from Steam there? I want to run these games from a single launcher

Not all games are available on our stand alone launcher. Furthermore Stellaris is no longer getting updates for it when using that launcher so I'd suggest you stick with Steam instead. If you're using the shortcut created by the game it's most likely opening the standalone launcher so open Steam > click Play in your library.

Not all games are available on our stand alone launcher. Furthermore Stellaris is no longer getting updates for it when using that launcher so I'd suggest you stick with Steam instead. If you're using the shortcut created by the game it's most likely opening the standalone launcher so open Steam > click Play in your library.
That is, the version of stellaris downloaded separately through the Paradox launcher is not updated? Good. And then how do I connect all the games from Paradox from steam to the paradox account? Well, for example, I do not display all the purchased games, and the icons of these games and add-ons