• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(393455)

Second Lieutenant
4 Badges
Oct 11, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
so, as far as I've sen you get 54 points per fleet, and that number never goes up

those 54 points give 9 cruisers

I've been playing Humans and Tarka so far, and while I prefer Humans on the whole I am wondering how the hump eight Tarkan Armours are balanced against eight Human armours, when the Tarkans have nearly twice the firepower

I mean, I had a game where I spawned next to the Zuul/Suulka, and their ships could so completely overwhelm us (humans) despite our better equipped ships that I just quit, because I couldn't pump out enough ships to hold the border

Last edited:
You can increase it with certain techs (Combat Algorithms tree), which will also unlock Dreadnought command sections and eventually Carrier LV sections.

If the same holds true as for SotS I, Humans still have an advantage tech wise, along with excellent Dreadnoughts. So either rush DNs, or get some better weapons to compensate.

Yeah, I've been playing as humans cause I earn techs nearly twice as fast as I did with the Tarkans

Glad to hear that it's possible to up command points - anyone know of any other techs that do this? or if admirals can earn them?

no some of the cp increasing techs dont apply or are glitched/bugged only ur first cp tech upgrade will work and any other u get after that dont.... as well i have a gripe with the command ship itself taking up cp which makes no sense to me or maybe its supose to.

at most u can get 2 levi 2 dreads in fleet or u can mic and match my current max cp 144 with 2 levi 2 dreads designed for combat i wish we were able to field aup to 3 or 4 levis per fleet but 2 is ok to.