• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm afraid not, no.

I rather doubt the graphics on the host affect the game speed for the clients (which is mostly CPU and network speeds), but you could always reduce its graphics settings to the minimum.

I'm afraid not, no.

I rather doubt the graphics on the host affect the game speed for the clients (which is mostly CPU and network speeds), but you could always reduce its graphics settings to the minimum.
Hmmm,We have some players who have their own private servers, and they want to be able to host games on their own servers and do not want to add new GPUs to the servers.

And we checked the game directory and found that there may be residual server-side test files that have not been removed. We want a server-side program to set up by ourselves.

Server-sidemaybe is "stellaris_server_RD.exe",I don’t know if it’s right.

We would be very grateful if you could provide a server-side program.

I stumbled upon this thread and saw that you guys were talking about hosting a game server. Although the thread is two years old, I hope my response can still be of help. If I understand correctly, you guys are trying to host games on your servers without adding new GPUs, right? Well, I think that's doable. Graphics on the host shouldn't affect the game speed for the clients much, so you can always turn down the graphics settings if you need to. Also, I recommend using reliable hosting services like ishosting.com. I personally use this one and it works perfectly. Anyway, I hope some of this was helpful.

Last edited: