• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah it was a bummer on the save and the crashes. But I'm also not sure if I ever would have made any more progress. Maybe you're all right and the AI just couldn't handle a French victory. :D

CharlyFox, I probably would have starting building for the offense right at 1936 and not waited until 1940-41. Remember the old saying that a good defense is a good offense. :) For my tanks I should have included more engineer brigades until SP-Art was available (and something I didn't research until late). I also should have started working on divisions of 2xMOT and 2x TD instead of a tactical bomber wing.

I may post a little epilogue to this game but my next full AAR will probably not be a HOI 3 AAR. More likely I'll go to Vicky 2.

Don't forget to vote in the ACA's if you haven't already done so! And I'm looking forward to reading some of your AARs in the future! :cool:

Too bad with the crash. But cool ending anyway. The game just couldn't handle the awesomeness.

I want to take a moment to those of you who voted for this AAR in the AARland Choice AwAARds for round 2. Apparently we won! :cool: Shameless plugs seemed to have worked.

When round 3 of voting comes around in September, don't forget to vote again for any of your favorite stories in AARland. And I'm working a short final update "epilogue" for everyone as another way to say thank you for your support.

Hey, really interesting! What difficulty did you play at? I am playing at normal and currently am doing pretty fine, even conquered Italy by end of August 1939.