• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TristramShandy

Second Lieutenant
23 Badges
Nov 22, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Cities: Skylines
I noticed in my most recent game that I haven't been getting any border incidents, even after souring relations with my neighbours. After looking in the CBTypes textfile, it seems that it's been removed. Is this intentional with HoD? I liked the free CB :(

I'm playing the Beta patch, if it makes a difference.

Well at least it´s one of those things that are easy to mod. How to create the random CB again?

Small tip - do use those other free CBs. One technique I´m growing fond of is the "bully". Basically with a jingoist or pro-military party, you choose some derpy uncivs like Zulu or Nejd, drop relations as much as you can and go spank them from time to time with the free CBs you get. A victorious Cut down to size gives you 10 prestige - not much if you´re UK, sure, but a LOT if you´re, say, Brazil, Sardinia Piedmont etc.

I noticed in my most recent game that I haven't been getting any border incidents, even after souring relations with my neighbours. After looking in the CBTypes textfile, it seems that it's been removed. Is this intentional with HoD? I liked the free CB :(

I'm playing the Beta patch, if it makes a difference.
Good riddance, I say...good riddance.

But why was it that bad?

Also with the new crisis mechanics, getting land that isn´t yours is far from having no consequence.

Well we´ll have to agree to disagree :sleep: Considering how NGF is routinely spanked I doubt they would hold Wallonia for long...

At least someone who has more knowledge with the code could post how to add that random event again so that people can mod their games if they want.