• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Huzzah. Hopefully you can continue to kick ass and take names. Who knows, maybe you might even be able to annex the USA. After that, the only thing standing between you and ownership of the entirety of North America will be the weak Confederate States and Canada.

Yes, it is one option, or I can try first to create a Colonial Empire in Africa or South East Asia, first I need to lower my BB points, becasue if not, I will have the UK declaring me War all the time, and no matter that I have beat them twice, they are a pain in the neck.

Viva. A fine and enjoyable AAR, though I suppose drawn to a close with the patch and given the inevitability of Mexican ascendance to the principal power in the world in place of the feckless British.

I am quite fond of Mexico in V2 and always influence and support Mexico to serve as a brake on the expansion of the USA. Under the AI, it is not particularly ambitious and it is hard and long work to induce Mexico to occupy enough territory to make a territorial claim. The CSA is more aggressive about taking additional states, and unfortunately has to be watched for ambitions in Mexico as well - the diplomatic battles are endless unless the USA and CSA can both be reduced to secondary power status.

Viva. A fine and enjoyable AAR, though I suppose drawn to a close with the patch and given the inevitability of Mexican ascendance to the principal power in the world in place of the feckless British.

I am quite fond of Mexico in V2 and always influence and support Mexico to serve as a brake on the expansion of the USA. Under the AI, it is not particularly ambitious and it is hard and long work to induce Mexico to occupy enough territory to make a territorial claim. The CSA is more aggressive about taking additional states, and unfortunately has to be watched for ambitions in Mexico as well - the diplomatic battles are endless unless the USA and CSA can both be reduced to secondary power status.

Yes, you are right on that, also the land I took form the UK is making them to DOW me every 5 years, haha, what I will do is just WP instead of taking more land from the UK, so I can probably focus in Africa. I will see what will be the next things to do.

BTW, I updated a couple of broken image links.

Thanks for visiting my AAR.

My first real game in V2 was as Mexico, I created a Republic that was the 4th Greatest Power and had defeated France, thus owning most of Africa and quite a few bits of Asia.

Needless to say, I quite like Mexico, and this AAR :D

Thanks, I had some time that I do not update my AAR, it is not abandoned, just I have been very busy to continue playing. Soon I will add another chapter.

I still need a little more militancy to convert Mexico in a HMS goverment :).

Enjoyyour AAR, and love the uniforms. The pictures were so great I have nominated you as AARtist of the Month. Congratulations!

This link will tell you all about it, but apart from me, you have joined a really select group.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...onth-Uriah&p=12304153&viewfull=1#post12304153

Hey Thanks, until now I seen the comment, LOL, I was thinking in continue with the AAR or change the status to uncompleted, but this encourage me to continue and finish it.

I will fix the broken images in this couple of days.