• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(294451)

Recruit
2 Badges
Mar 31, 2011
  • Majesty 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hi dudes, i registered a few minutes ago and i write this message to tell you that i cannot play online this wonderfull game. I tried hosting servers, and nothing happens, and also looking for poeple who want to play and nothing.

In the server list it is always empty and i dont know if they are people playing this game or not.

IF YOU CAN HELP ME U THINK MORE PEOPLE WILL PLAY.

If you can answer me in spanish it will be usefull for me.

Greetings from Chile.

PD: sorry for my english .

Multiplayer is broken beyond hope of recovery and because of it, Paradox are offering refunds to those disappointed in the game. Find the topic on the main Majesty 2 page that talks about doing damage control.

http://majesty2.net/

Is your new hope to have some online battles. Created by our partners, this website is fully oriented on the online play. Come and join the fun!

The website is under construction, so some sections are still missing. But you may find all the necessary information there.

Hapuga, I'm a huge fan of your work, but the site you posted advertise torrents of the game. That goes against the EULA/TOS of this forum and you could be in trouble for it. Please address this.

The site is in greek isnt it? because i dont understand that lenguage xD.
So can u tell me if i need something toi play online majesty 2? like a patch or something? and for the refunds what kind of info are there?
Could you put the link of the main trhead of refunds please?

There is an ENG button to the upper left.
This is not my webite. Our team has no responsibility for the content on this website or whatsoever.

Therefore, my hands are clean :)

Last edited: