• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
For the next Hearts of Iron IV update, I was wondering if you could add riots into the game. What I am thinking of is that there would be a division only for riots. And if a nation occupies another nation. It could start a riot.
But for it most of the important cities need to be occupied then it can start a riot. The nation starting the riot can only have one riot division in a city. Then the nation that has taken control of the other nation has a military police and a police. Each riot has its own time if the city is bigger the more time it would take to end it. But if it is smaller less time. Now if the nation loses the riot (the one who started it) cannot deploy any police into the city for 2 months. What will the riot do? It would cause to destruction of any factories or any roads. The nation can get supported by other nations that have the same ideology if not the nation cannot be supported only if it has the same ideology or it is in the same faction. But if you defend the city riots cannot be started in the city for 2 months. If both resistance and occupiers have their division out of the supply divisions are gone and get destroyed. Both nations then cannot deploy units in the city for around 2-3 months. I hope this will make sense I want to see it. Anyway, have a good day!

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.