• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that I am going through the files again I can answer questions.

It seems to me that Lithuania got military control of Austria's forces

Seriously, military control? Fucking AI.
I can tell it to not send any exp forces to specific countries but it might cause other issues.

Imperial India was not a threat, despite being allied to Germany.

They can be rather passive. The problem's probably the rather long distance.
I am not sure how to fix that exactly, AI scripting wasn't exactly my favourite part.

No reason to build ARM (39) vs L-ARM (39) : the tiny increase in stats doesnt cover the cost increase
CL vs DD : DDs are 3 times cheaper, CLs are only slightly better in naval combat, worse vs SUBs. No point doing CLs

Yes, the first medium tank is not that great, but the later versions are. LARM is a dead end.
Guess I'll have to fix those ships.

played a game as germany, had much fun but it is troublesome not being able to claim provinces, it would help to clear some border issues in the balkans and with france

I am not sure that's a good idea, seeing how people can easily claim entire countries, But if you want to, open hegemonia\db\misc.txt, find "# Allow manual claims change in-game for players" and set it to 1.

also the border events after the fall of the commune (the events says that greece is defeated, should be fixed too) dont really work if imperial india is allied with germany

Good point, it's easy enough to fix.

i was not able to occupy the low lands and france (maybe because liberals are in power?)

Yes, the liberals prefer to create friendly states.

Iberia didnt joined the war,

Now that's rare.

My Mazula Surrender event will be included? :)

Downloaded it a few days ago and really loved it. It´s nice to play with my country (Spain, aka Iberia) and actually being able to be one of the majors :). Ill do a little critic now, but overall i enjoyed it a lot:

PROS

- It´s a fresh breath of air. A very original idea with a new world to discover, making every game a different experience.

- Balanced alliances power, at least imo.

- Nice graphical design regarding flags. Very complete ministers pool, too.

- I may be wrong about this, but i think unit stats and doctrines are really balanced.

- Very good initial armies organization. I was very glad to see my naval units well distributed, not having 18 1 ship fleets. Same for air and ground units.

- Space toogles pause. We all wanted this.

CONS

- AI seems a little bit inactive. I smashed into France and Germany only tried to storm their forts when i was already there. More or less the same happened with my UoR invasion through Albania.

- I know it is probably the most difficult part to add, but a few more events would be welcomed.

- Almost no surrender/post annexation events or decisions. I managed to win the war in my game and after annexing UoR and the other commies I have a huge conquered territory i cannot liberate (as HRE owns some Turkey national provinces).

- And, maybe it´s my fault, but some countries to be liberated are not correct...ill explain it with a photo

yemen.png

My Mazula Surrender event will be included?

I did add Mazula/American Federation surrender events.

Downloaded it a few days ago and really loved it

Glad you like it.

I may be wrong about this, but i think unit stats and doctrines are really balanced.

That's basically the DH Full units and doctrines.

AI seems a little bit inactive

Sometimes it really is, and I don't know why. Writing AI is the worst.

I know it is probably the most difficult part to add, but a few more events would be welcomed.

If only someone would write a bunch. Or at least point out some I can reuse from other mods. hint hint

And, maybe it´s my fault, but some countries to be liberated are not correct...ill explain it with a photo

I guess I need to go through that revolters file again. Looks like some leftovers from the original map.

well, i dont know which mod could help you with events because hegemonia uses an original timeline

could you give some directions?

im quite active on the KR forum for example

and i have many mods on DH, so if you tell me how these events should look like i could start searching

this mod will be finally converted to DH techs ?

well, i dont know which mod could help you with events because hegemonia uses an original timeline

could you give some directions?

I think Kaiserreich has stuff like famous writers, sports results, olympics, and natural disasters.
You know, flavour stuff like that. Sure, they will probably require some changes here and there in regards to places and names, but I think these kind of things are relatively easy to integrate.

this mod will be finally converted to DH techs ?

The techs will stay in their current hybrid form.

as long as you give the KR team credits you can reuse the flavour events i think

but to be sure i asked in the forum

edit: kindjal, as long as you give credits to the KR team you can use any event of the KR mod

Last edited:
Hegemonia 1.06 for patch 1.03RC1

1.06 changes
1.03 RC1+hotfix patch compatibility
new DH combat system

fixed revolters
ai
various tweaks
added scripted invasions

events
occitania
greatly increased chance for Communist Occitania to join France
loses cores on provinces in France on Comintern choice, AI is puppeted
germany
no monarchist riots with von epp hog
no liberal riots with schuman hog
No partition of Greece when allied with India, or Greece exists
new mazula/american federation surrender events
added crude surrender event for the AI union, req control ankara/istanbul/athens, union 75% national lost
tweaks to various events
renumbered/ordered/rewritten several surrender events

ministers
macarthur is now tagalogian, starts as chief of staff

tech teams
madurai, bengal added

gfx
fixed counters
added new picture for Frederick III because the game changed the default

units
switched to DH Full stats and costs, but infantry will never use fuel

technology
DH Full tree effects land doctrines

map
changed and renamed various areas and regions

scenario
replaced Indian AFG/GER core for claims
MEX/JAP now have '29 CVL tech
AFE -1 free market
added forts in the balkans, changed others

Very good :) Can you post a screenshot showing the post north american war in AF wins ? :D

I made this verion,is more realistic :

north_america%2520%25281%2529.gif

What do you think?

Last edited:
Well, the follow up event gives the Canadian/Alaskan parts to Vinland. It's not worth much so no need to keep it. The pacific access is the most important thing, but you have to consider the whole area is Berber Muslims, and that's not exactly a recipe for a peaceful cooperation.

Add cores in texas,and claims in the others area,bordering areas are more easy to integrate,and the tundra climate of Nort canada and Alaska don't have a huuuuuuge population,it's near to desert.