• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HoI3: 9.99€
SF: 7.99€
FTM: 7.99€
TFH: 19.99€

And thats not taking into account if you bought these items at their release day prices. I think £15 for an expansion pack is a bit steep, especially given that this is the 3rd expansion also. We are talking about a patch plus a few new features.

Granted you can get a lot of mileage from a strategy game, but I cant justify these prices for expansion packs (which to be fair are approx 50% the cost of the base game).

What is the proper order of installation from HoI III to TFH, including patches?

Steam sale!

Hearts of Iron 3 Collection with SF, FTM and lots of spritepacks 75% of at Steam.

HOI3 Collection: 7,99 €
TFH: 19,99 €

That is a great deal! I will get it myself and finaly jump on the HOI3 bandwagon. :)

The only good side of waiting for the Mac version is that we usually have the first(s) patche(s) already, so a smoother start with less birth bugs.

see your problem here is your using a mac, i'm surprised your computer doesn't explode trying to start the game.....

also, why is it single player only? now i cant buy it yet......

Last edited:
Hello!

I am not sure whether this comment in this thread suits...

However I have just seen, that if I want to create a division the type "light tank"("Leichte Panzer" in German), this line looks like it wasn't overworked. It would be nice if the develpers would read this and correct this knicknack.

P.S. I love this addon, that's just what I missed

P.P.S. sorry for my English!

see your problem here is your using a mac

Why that would be a problem ? Macs may be overpriced but I rather say they are less problem prone than PCs.

i'm surprised your computer doesn't explode trying to start the game

And why should it explode ? The game is always running smoothly, never had any problem but I see all the time people with PCs calling for help on the forum...

Hello!

I am not sure whether this comment in this thread suits...

However I have just seen, that if I want to create a division the type "light tank"("Leichte Panzer" in German), this line looks like it wasn't overworked. It would be nice if the develpers would read this and correct this knicknack.

P.S. I love this addon, that's just what I missed

P.P.S. sorry for my English!

For anybody else having this problem (the background for 'light tank' and other armour is off-centre in the production screen), the solution is here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ch-Production-Screen-Light-Armour-doesn-t-fit

TFH: 19,99 €
Yes its a great game and no because Europeans are getting ripped off :( The official price is $ 19.99. Today's exhange rate $ : € is 1 : 1.196. So that means we should be able to buy the game for about € 16.70 ;)