„Hearts of Iron III“ including all Exentions/DLCs for competitive € 4,49 EUR!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Smartcom5

Professional analyser
38 Badges
Oct 3, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • East India Company
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
I'm back from my look-out with news, again. :ninja:

There's a bundle on BundleStars.com which offers the complete instalment of Hearts of Irin III (Steam-Version) as well as all ever released DLCs and extensions.
The first three expansions, namely “Semper Fi”, “For the Motherland” & “Their Finest Hour” and also the known Spritepacks and Musical additions DLCs to be precise, for acceptable € 4,49 EUR alltogether? :cool:
To be paid with Paypal or GoogleWallet

The bundle consists of the following extensions:
  • Hearts of Iron III
    Includes the first three expansions;
    “Semper Fi”, “For the Motherland” & “Their Finest Hour”
  • Hearts of Iron III: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung
  • Hearts of Iron III: Mega German Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: German Spritepack 2
  • Hearts of Iron III: US Pack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Music Pack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: German Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: German Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Dies Irae Stars and Stripes Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: US Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Sounds of Conflict
  • Hearts of Iron III: British Vehicle Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Vehicle Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Italian Vehicle Pack
  • Hearts of Iron III: Axis Minors Vehicle Pack

You will get three Steam-Keys for the main game as well as for every extension respectively.
There are therefore twenty-one keys each – a completion for those who own the main game already opens up.

You may want to click? :happy:

In this sense

Smartcom

Keep in mind that Dies Irae Götterdammerung will not work on the latest version of HoI3 and that you will have to downgrade. Downgrading to previous versions is done in Steam by right-clicking on the game and picking the third option.

Also this is real and Bundlestars is a trustworthy retailer.

Last edited:
Tempted, though with HoI4 fast approaching is it worth it for a new HoI player like myself? (I fully intend to buy HoI4)

Depends. If you just want it to get yourself hyped for HoI4 then it may not. If you actually want to play it and have a lot of time to get into it then go for it.
Also it's pretty different from HoI2 and most likely HoI4 too. Also some have found they can't get into HoI3 but at this price it's not too big a risk. You even get a funny tutorial and four forum badges.

Damn, another brilliant deal from bundle stars. The Victoria 2 bundle felt like stealing.... it was that cheap. I really want to buy this one too.... but I can't afford it currently hahah :( Thankfully its active for another 13 days, so by then I will have the money required.

Thanks for bringing this bundle to my attention. With HoI4 coming, I wasn't going to buy HoI3 but for such a price, it'd be a crime not to buy it. :rofl:

4 forum badges are worth the money by themselves :D

Damn, another brilliant deal from bundle stars. The Victoria 2 bundle felt like stealing.... it was that cheap. I really want to buy this one too.... but I can't afford it currently hahah :( Thankfully its active for another 13 days, so by then I will have the money required.

Thanks for bringing this bundle to my attention. With HoI4 coming, I wasn't going to buy HoI3 but for such a price, it'd be a crime not to buy it. :rofl:

4 forum badges are worth the money by themselves :D
Yeah, the awesome guys in the HOI 3 forums also convinced me to buy this. Really looking forward to buying it soon.

whats with the four forum badges?
I have bought the bundle, even though I had the vanilla game for years. It's a bargain at twice the price, as is Victoria 2.

AHA! Now I see the badges. It's been a long time since i posted. They look great :)

the sad irony is that HOI 3 pretty much is legitimately worth 4.50 now that HOI 4 is around the corner and how 3 hasn't aged well.

Keep in mind that Dies Irae Götterdammerung will not work on the latest version of HoI3 and that you will have to downgrade. Downgrading to previous versions is done in Steam by right-clicking on the game and picking the third option.

Also this is real and Bundlestars is a trustworthy retailer.
There is a patch from some fans to get it working with TFH:
I guess I have somehow become the support person for DI:G because of my limited work way back in helping updating it to work with TFH as part of VWP!
Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_beta_2.06
Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung_v1.03_beta
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ort-thread&p=18029956&viewfull=1#post18029956

The bundle also consits of the so far not published:
  • Hearts of Iron III: Secret Weapons of WW2!

Last edited: