• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unless there are a lot more lurkers and/or people who haven't voted, I don't think any other AAR can top 11 votes, so I'll go ahead and officially confirm it as my next AAR! I should have an introductory post up momentarily.

Well i was lurking and just have finished reading this aar so.. no vote .. should demand a reform oder something ;)

but since death would have been my vote anyway i guess it does not matter :)

Thanks for a great AAR, Avindian! All 3 of your Victoria 2 AARs were prefect for learning how to play.

Poor March of the Eagles, no body loves you. :sad:

Avindian one thing you should do next time.

When you post screenshots don´t cut the top bar always. I wanted to compare my score and population with yours but couldn´t :(

In particular I think liberating India was a big blunder, as I have 1300 military score by 1903 and I bet in large part that´s due to India (didn´t make protectorate, without raising troops from them). Only dominions I did were New Zealand, Austrália, Rhodesia and Fiji. Managed to make all of Canada into states as well as almost all South Africa. Do you know what was your score by area and population by 1900?

Every MOTE game makes me want to buy "the full game" (Victoria 2).

I'm coming from the opposite perspective. I have Victoria 2, and it makes me curious about MOTE. I was actually hoping that Avindian would do it, so that I could see what it's like.

Thanks for a great AAR, Avindian! All 3 of your Victoria 2 AARs were prefect for learning how to play.

Poor March of the Eagles, no body loves you. :sad:

I, to be fair, haven't played it much, but I really do like it.

Every MOTE game makes me want to buy "the full game" (Victoria 2).

But MotE timeframe is 1805-1815 so "the full game" is EU4, isn't it?

You're both right, although Vicky 2 is more of a spiritual successor.

Avindian one thing you should do next time.

When you post screenshots don´t cut the top bar always. I wanted to compare my score and population with yours but couldn´t :(

In particular I think liberating India was a big blunder, as I have 1300 military score by 1903 and I bet in large part that´s due to India (didn´t make protectorate, without raising troops from them). Only dominions I did were New Zealand, Austrália, Rhodesia and Fiji. Managed to make all of Canada into states as well as almost all South Africa. Do you know what was your score by area and population by 1900?

Taking a guess at what you mean -- my total score was 2819, fourth in total population. Not sure what you mean by "area". Yeah, you're right about not cutting off the top -- I don't know why I did that so much this particular AAR.

I'm coming from the opposite perspective. I have Victoria 2, and it makes me curious about MOTE. I was actually hoping that Avindian would do it, so that I could see what it's like.

I already have done an MOTE AAR, as it turns out -- check my Inkwell. :)