• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sep 23, 2010
Hello.

I`ve been playing Warband for some time now (3 weeks), v. 1.153, and everything was just fine, untill I got a new PC.

Now the graphics get sometimes glitchy, but the worst part is the size of the main char on the battlefield after some battles.

I don`t know exactly what triggers it, but after some battles, my char gets huge on battle screen and on inside maps (like castles), and will not get back to normal size until I close M&B and open it again (exiting a game and reloading will not fix the problem).

I`m using a Sapphire Radeon 7950, with the most current drivers. I tried changing some video config and playing on windowed mode, but nothing worked so far.

I took a screenshot of the char so you can see the problem. The char gets big in the screen, and gets impossible to play during battles.

9kce.jpg

Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Tks

Hi fertavfer,

It actually does sound a bit as a bug to me. However to get a more complete picture, could you attach a DxDiag of your system?

• Open your Start menu
  • Type "dxdiag" in the search field (without quotes)
  • Open the dxdiag program
  • A window called "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" should pop up now
  • At the bottom right-hand side, click on "Save all information"
  • Save it to a place where you can find it easily, for example your desktop
  • Open the file and copy and paste the text between [NOPARSE]
    Code:
    [/NOPARSE] tags.

You can copy the line below and paste the text between the orange tags.
Code:
[COLOR="#FFA500"][NOPARSE][CODE][/NOPARSE][/COLOR]paste text here...[COLOR="#FFA500"][NOPARSE]
[/NOPARSE][/COLOR][/CODE]