• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ryuzaki141

Recruit
Mar 27, 2023
So when I first bought the game on gog a week ago the launcher (eu3.exe) was opening and running normally. then I decided to take a break and try other games and but now when I tried opening the launcher today it didn't work, I used task manager to see what the problem was and I noticed that instead of showing eu3.exe it showed Fondue.exe for a like 5 seconds until it closes itself? so maybe its a fondue error? I've tried a lot of things like but it doesnt work and I don't know what to do.

Can you launch the game directly from the EU3.exe file in the game's main folder? I don't even load the GOG launcher, and it runs fine for me.

Your game isn't registered here on the Paradox site (no game icons showing), so you can't access or even see the support, mods, and bug report sub-forums. Posting this in the support section might be better than here in the general discussion section, or there might even be a previous post with the same problem and a solution.