• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Revanchist

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Mar 11, 2010
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
I apologize in advance for my English use a translator.
After playing a few games for Germany showed the following problems:
1. At some point Germany ceases to study the technology. Have to reenter the game when a list of its current developments is empty.
2. After the campaign on the Western front Germany saves troops in Rostock, Konigsberg, or instead to concentrate them on the border with the Soviet Union.
3. Even when starting a company in East Germany holds several divisions in Rostock and on the West coast of France.
4. Italy also suffers from similar things. Often seen concentrations of troops in Rome or other provinces, although they could be useful at the front.

Arsenal of Democracy: Iron Cross is the best game in the series Hearts of Iron. Thank you comrade quintelosky for Titanic work! I hope that the last patch will soon reach final release. May God grant you health and prosperity, quintelosky!

88a3f05d3e53cb88e76153856e2e1090.png

Game version AoD 1.10 Iron Cross 1.04 RC1.

Last edited:
Hahaha, perhaps a planned sneak attack on poor Sweden is in the AI's future. I also notice this problem with Italy, as I primarily play Germany. I just assumed Italy didn't have enough transports to keep them supplied.

I apologize in advance for my English use a translator.
After playing a few games for Germany showed the following problems:
1. At some point Germany ceases to study the technology. Have to reenter the game when a list of its current developments is empty.
2. After the campaign on the Western front Germany saves troops in Rostock, Konigsberg, or instead to concentrate them on the border with the Soviet Union.
3. Even when starting a company in East Germany holds several divisions in Rostock and on the West coast of France.
4. Italy also suffers from similar things. Often seen concentrations of troops in Rome or other provinces, although they could be useful at the front.

Arsenal of Democracy: Iron Cross is the best game in the series Hearts of Iron. Thank you comrade quintelosky for Titanic work! I hope that the last patch will soon reach final release. May God grant you health and prosperity, quintelosky!

Hi, I just started playing the Iron Cross again and have modded the game. I don't know about the tech problem but I do remember noticing that the ai will load a new tech file on certain triggers but the trigger would not happen so they run out of tech to research.

the other issue is with the ai being on invasion and that is the ai has invasion = yes so it tries to mass troops for an invasion. I think I have noticed that the ai does not set invasion = no after Norway is conquered and it stays on and causes that problem.

I will be working on my mod again and should have it out in a week or two. i thought i fixed both of those issues.

Bob

Hi, right on, i was wondering how many people are still playing the game. Good to see people still playing. I Have played a couple of days and I am starting to remember a lot of the research. This is the best game for research.

All my old changes seem to working fine and I am hoping to post my ai update mod this weekend,

Cheers!!!!!

Hi all,

I just added my mod to the modifications area, check it out and enjoy,

DB