• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the one Vaximillian posted. Now if somebody could help us find a good one for Eastern Slavonia.

I looked for some kind of table/road sign of Vukovar in Cyrillic(Bykobap) but it was hard to find a non-blurry one.
It's Вуковар :( I get it that Cyrillic is sometimes hard to understand, but hey.
I'm kidding.

vukovar-tabla.jpg

kartaistSlavonijeBaranjeizap.Srema.jpg

What you think?

Do we even have Slavonia as a nation/faction/whatever?
Yes. Two of them. Eastern and Western Slavonia.
Geographical separation the two from Krajina proper - AI struggled to keep troops in check.
Wars started against each (Krajina, W.Slavonia and E. Slavonia) at different times in 1991.
Escalations in 1992/1995 were always localized (Maslenica, Peruca, Medak, Operation Flash).

To simulate it is not possible without having Krajina split into 3 different states. All we need are flavours of Serb Flags... Which one it doesn't matter as long as they are not the same.... Coat of arms can be in the top left corner, it could be an eagle one... make no difference to me.

Hogar do you want me to put right tag on them or will you do that?
I am happy for you to allocate them. I really have no preference as long as flag looks Serbian enough. There is no evidence these ever had any flags/COA of their own.

I am happy for you to allocate them. I really have no preference as long as flag looks Serbian enough. There is no evidence these ever had any flags/COA of their own.

Sure, no problem!

The flags are just AMAZING!
Thanks from me also.
-Hazbulator

Freak do you think you could do some flag changing events?

Ok. We need new graphics for the icon/models. This is the style I really like but wouldn't be able to match the skill of these guys if my life depended on it.

So please let me know what you think we should do. I can provide the list of models for each unit type.
DIVISIONS
INF - Early Croatian Guards/Mountaineers
INF - Late Croatian Guards/Mujahedin/Serbian infantry
INF - Infantry Battalion Model 2
MIL - Militia/Domobrani/Patriotic league/Green Berrets/OKV
MIL - Territorial Defence battalion/HomeGuards
MIL - Partisan Battalion/Reserves
MIL - JNA Mountain Battalion
ART - Light guns and Mortars 122mm
ART - Independent Mixed Artillery Regiment
ART - Not used
ARM - 0 - T34
ARM - 1 - T55
ARM - 2 - M84
AT - Mixed anti tank
GAR - Police Units
GAR - Military Police
HQ - HQ Territorial Defence
HQ - HQ Corps
HQ - HQ Army
AA - Light artillery AA - 4 bat 20/3mm (32)
AA - Not used
AA - Not used
AA - Not used
AA - Not used
AA - Mobile surface to air missile AA
ENG - Civilian Engineer
ENG - Military Engineer
ENG - Not Used
ENG - Bridge engineer
MEC - M60
MEC - M80 / LOV
MOT - MOT model 1
MOT - MOT model 2
PAR - Par model 1
PAR - Par model 2

BRIGADES
AA 0 # Static artillery - 20/1mm [M55]
AA 1 # Static artillery - 20/3mm [M55]
AA 2 # Static artillery - 40mm [M1, L/70 Bofors, Mk1] , 57mm [S60]
MA 0 # T34
MA 1 # T55
MA 2 # T72
AC 0 # Motirized Infantry
AC 1 # BOV-VP (M86)
AC 2 # M60
AC 3 # M80
AC 4 # Patria/Lazar
ART 0 # Mortars > 120mm - M74/M74
ART 1 # Artillery < 125mm - M48 76mm, M56 105mm, D30 122mm
ART 2 # Artillery > 125mm - M46 130mm, M84 Nora 152mm,
S-ART 0 # Artillery > 200mm - M115 203mm
ENG 0 # 0
ENG 1 # 1
HA 0 # 1
LA 0 # 1
MP 0 # Military Police
Cav 0 # not used
SP-AA 0 # M53 Praga/BOV-3/LOV
SP-AA 1 # Strela 1M/10M
SP-AA 2 # ZSU-57
SP-ART 0 # 2S1 Gvozdika (122mm)
SHA 0 # 1 (not used)
TD 0 # SO-76 M-18/SO-90 M-36 mod
TD 1 # SU-100 (S) 100 mm
TD 2 # 9P122/9P133/M83 (BOV-1)
R-ART 0 # 128mm M63 Plamen / RAK-12/24
SP-RART 0 # 128mm M77 Oganj
SP-RART 1 # 262mm M87 Orkan
AT 0 # recoilles gun - M60 BST
AT 1 # 76mm M42/100mm MT-12, M-87 Topaz
AT 2 # 9P122/9P133/POLO M-83/M80-A
AMPH 0 # PK50

Hogar, do you have an updated list of models or should I work from the quoted one?

What do you guys think of this model picture?
24bowew.jpg

A little flag in the upper corner to show which side it belongs to (in this case it's a Serb M80) and a clear font type to describe which unit it is(Armoured Car level 3). Opinions?

I love this model. I don't have added new models so just extract them from the last version you've got.

I don't like Mujahedin description for Bosniak INF. As if they did not have good infantry of their own. Could you come up with the better description for that model?

EDIT: sustain from names that are 'suggestive' for any reason... ustasa, cetnik, mujahedin...
EDIT2: do we want some elite units? what they could be? I would use paratroopers for that... Could we have counters in different colour? I would not allow them for every nation...

I love this model. I don't have added new models so just extract them from the last version you've got.

I don't like Mujahedin description for Bosniak INF. As if they did not have good infantry of their own. Could you come up with the better description for that model?

EDIT: sustain from names that are 'suggestive' for any reason... ustasa, cetnik, mujahedin...
EDIT2: do we want some elite units? what they could be? I would use paratroopers for that... Could we have counters in different colour? I would not allow them for every nation...

Great to see you here again!

Hmm does Freak maybe have a better name for Bosniak INF?

I would too like to see some elite units. They should cost more to produce and maybe don't have full organization. Yes we could use paratroopers but also marines for that. I'm unsure if it's possible to have different colours on counters for the same country. Does maybe Vax or JR know if this is possible?

Btw, does somebody know what tank this is? Is it a M84?
29juni1992aerodromvrs.jpg

Serb tank in Dobrinja/airport, Sarajevo, 1992

I would like to hear your opinions on how the models should look like.

ser_model_0_0.png

ser_model_0_0x.png
(it should be INF)

Do you like when it's shaded a lot or just a bit?

Should the flag be included in the shade?

Should the flag be triangular or rectangular?

The model type text above or down?

Consistency of the lay-out on all models or should there be variety(shading, flagsize, text etc.)?

Btw, does somebody know what tank this is? Is it a M84?
29juni1992aerodromvrs.jpg

Serb tank in Dobrinja/airport, Sarajevo, 1992

I am not tank expert but while looking for models I've learned a bit. Definitely T55. Not many had machne gun mounted on the turret . Also the gun itself (base) has some modifications as that doesn't look standard. M84 had characteristic smoke pots launchers on the turret.

EDIT: there were very few T74s in JNA. It is almost not worth presenting them. There were no imports of that tank type. Only imports were some T55s

Last edited:
I am not tank expert but while looking for models I've learned a bit. Definitely T55. Not many had machne gun mounted on the turret . Also the gun itself (base) has some modifications as that doesn't look standard. M84 had characteristic smoke pots launchers on the turret.

EDIT: there were very few T74s in JNA. It is almost not worth presenting them. There were no imports of that tank type. Only imports were some T55s

Yeah I agree with you now, it most be a T55. Thanks!

I'm fine with having only these three tank types:
ARM - 0 - T34
ARM - 1 - T55
ARM - 2 - M84

Btw, what do you say about the models?

Yeah I agree with you now, it most be a T55. Thanks!

I'm fine with having only these three tank types:
ARM - 0 - T34
ARM - 1 - T55
ARM - 2 - M84
Great... Please consult me first if you want to introduce new models because i might have to rework OOB for that...
Hax said:
Btw, what do you say about the models?
I love the triangular flag. It will make models look unique. I do prefer smaller groups of soldiers on models, see my attempt. Large groups look like crowd. I liked very much AC model but less so infantry one.

Could you please add this guys photo to GFX package please?
JOVAN-RADULOVICH.jpg

He is Jovan Radulovic. He was a foreign minister in Krajina.

I would like to hear your opinions on how the models should look like.

ser_model_0_0.png

ser_model_0_0x.png
(it should be INF)

Do you like when it's shaded a lot or just a bit?

Should the flag be included in the shade?

Should the flag be triangular or rectangular?

The model type text above or down?

Consistency of the lay-out on all models or should there be variety(shading, flagsize, text etc.)?
I like them because they don't look like they are 21st century style (you can see that if you go deeper in the picture). Shading in the example is okay.
It's fine, 90s style models! You have my green light! :)