• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looking good. CK didn't mess things up as much as it could have. Now to see what our plucky Kievans will do with things.

RGB said:
canonized: Chances are that's bound to happen at some point.

How about scripting it in somewhere ? What kind of events do you think you'll have for us ?

+1 subscribed.
+1 Paradox game purchased.

(à la phargle's Knýtling saga prompting me to buy CK initially, i went out and got my grubby paws on EU III so i'd be able to follow some of the gameplay with this mega-campaign, eh)

[technically, maybe i badgered my brother to get me CK as a gift. but six of one, half a dozen of the other]

Woohoo! The saga continues! Retake Tsargrad! You know you want to! :-D

Looking forward to the next update , where have you been ? XD

rcduggan said:
hmm... what culture are the three Jewish provinces?
If I understood correctly, there is just one Jewish province (Astrakhan), and it is Mongol or Tartar. Or something similar :).

BTW, some news from RGB would be very much appreciated :).

Emperor_krk said:
If I understood correctly, there is just one Jewish province (Astrakhan), and it is Mongol or Tartar. Or something similar :).

BTW, some news from RGB would be very much appreciated :).
there's also two Jewish provinces in Armenia as well. or are they all part of the same province?

I wonder if they would be given their own culture ? Seeing as how I don't think they interbred much ? Not an expert by far though .

I see how it is RGB, now that I finally updated my AAR you've stopped posting! Unacceptable! If nothing else I demand more pretty maps. ;)

This one needs to stay on page1, therefore: SUBSCRIBED :rolleyes:

Hi guys!

I'm converting full-speed, but as usual I tend to get too ambitious and overreach myself. Then comes the fall and I have to find out where the syntax is wrong.

But the wait is not to be too much longer.

I'm sorry about the delays/forum absence/lack of commenting on your own fine work.

Consider this message as a sign that I'm somewhat back.

------

There is only one Jewish province, in Astrakhan. However, other "Jewish minority" provinces will be represented by an appropriate province tag which is part of my all-mine, all-new, all-exciting, all-not-quite-bug-free religion system.

The culture in Astrakhan is Sarai_Tatar, the same as the Golden Horde and as opposed to Sibir_Tatar and Kazan_Tatar

------

More pretty maps sometime soon.

Thanks for the support guys. You're more than I deserve.

Well it's good to see signs of life. I wish you all possible speed with your remaining modding efforst. :)